Reviews for When Did I Become A Parent?
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Great story. I absoultly loved it :)
LittleMeerkatGirl chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Wow. That is all I can say. I read the entire thing in one sitting. This story is just..so perfect. It is written so well.. and your take on Timon's relationship with Simba is just so neat and interesting.. I absolutely loved it. I'm a little scared for Timon's health though! I've gotta know what happens! Update soon :D
Tenkasen chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Very interesting. I do like your take on everything and how you've tried to fit all movies into one constant storyline that makes sense. You've done very well. I can't wait to see what you have in store next.
young dawn chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
I totally knew it was Mufasa. xD But anyway, "Don't touch my cub." That line, that scene, was just so perfect. :') I really don't know what else to say. It just goes to show that no matter his flaws, Timon is still a great guy that puts family above all else.
young dawn chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Really loving it so far. And the fact that Timon actually taught him how to hunt... Now that was brilliant. This story right here is golden. You're filling in all the blanks. Wonderful job.
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love the whole premise of this. I was looking for a good story that explored these three's relationship. Admitedly, though, I did find this first chapter to be a bit choppy. The paragraphs didn't flow too well at some points. Otherwise, I can't wait to see how the rest pans out!
MischiefLily chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Oh man, I love this SO much. You are a GREAT writer (and I agree with those writing tips on your page! ;D). Anyways, Timon has been one of my favorite characters ever since I was little, and I always liked how he was sort of a half parent to Simba (and naturally I loved Lion King 1 1/2!) So, this story is basically EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED TO READ THE END GOODBYE. 3

But despite my bias love of Timon, I really do think this is written very well and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens!

So, I know you're probably busy, but I'd really love to see this updated when you get time! Keep up the good work! :D
Picoroo chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Wow...it's been a while since I've looked at the lion king stuff on here, and it's purely by chance I stumbled across this magnificent piece of writing. I love how you've looked deeper into the characters thoughts and personalties and their relationships with others, especially between Timon and Simba (a relationship I always thought needed more attention). Loving the conversation between Timon and Mufasa and especially how you've infused all three films to fit smoothly together. It's obvious you've put a lot of thought and work into this,

Fantastic story in all and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I'm so anxious I think I'm gonna throw up! Where is this new chapter? I can't hold in the freaking out much longer! You, my friend, are a MASTER OF FREAKING SUSPENSE!
wendybird chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
This is excellent. YOU are excellent.

This is such a wonderful story about characters that are rarely considered the way they should be. You've clearly put some amazing thought into the ones that are only considered as 'comic relief', and given them very real emotions and flaws.

The relationship between Timon and Simba here is wonderfully written, and shows a lot of depth. I LOVE reading stories that explore the bond between these two, and this is the best I've found yet.

I really love how you've continued on the 'great kings of the past' idea. I had actually never put much thought into the fact that queens and other animals never had a chance to be up there.

ANYWAY. I've rambled on enough, but I wanted to thank you for this story. Please, PLEASE don't lose interest in this fic; I can't WAIT to see the end!
Pichooi chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter! I read it twice :) Be interesting to see if he survives but I'm assuming he will otherwise the ending will be quite sad or maybe bittersweet depending on how it is written.
Kick-Aft chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
This is awesome. Absolute win.
doodlechick12 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I like you did a great job with Mufasa and I SO thought I was the only one to compare him to Optimus Prime! Loved this chapter and can't wait for the conclusion!
Gogglehead Lover chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
What a great chapter! I love the interactions between the characters and the description of Simba's grief. I really hope Timon survives. Update soon!
penName111 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012