Reviews for When Did I Become A Parent?
Demonwolf chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Wow, you really got into Timon and Pumbaa's heads in this chapter. And I loved the way Timon tried to explain the past to Kiara; so cute!
Demonwolf chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Wow, this chapter was heavy and quite sad. But I loved the way Timon spoke to Nala and how much he want to help Simba's family. What a wonderful touch.
NalaGift chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I love how happy simba gets when the duo comes back. I laughed when I was reading about timon's and zazu's little rivalry. Pumbaa's explanation was very logical to me! Um... I hate Zira. 'Nough said. Nala makes a wonderful mother. Once more you made me tear up. Zira's blatant show of violence shocked me. I didn't think she'd attack royalty full on.. Nala was so defenseless! And i love that Timon tried to comfort her and somewhat disract her with his mother's own story. I hope we see the two of them get closer. If I ever had a complaint about this story it would be that I haven't seen a single bit of interaction between simba and nala but that's just me.. the romantic.. your story is about timon and I love it! Amazing.
NalaGift chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Oh...You made me cry! But leaving without saying good bye is something Timon would do, even if it killed him. I love that now at least he has the respect of colony and that he's going back with Pumbaa. Need I say it? EXCELLENT work! :)
Kick-Aft chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I like your explanations, them make sense. (The story is well done and cute too.)
NalaGift chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I love this so much! It is so well written. I can really hear timon's thoughts in his voice. I love how he teaches simba to hunt using the game. Timon is a very sarcastic character but I love that you're giving him so much depth and showing off his nurturing side. I love the connection between the three of them. *sniff* I almost don't want him to grow up either.. Amazing job!
Porter Bailey chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Very cute! I love when other people think of Simba as their kid!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
A wonderful chapter yet again. Great work.
Elle chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I really love your story. You have written the character descriptions perfectly and I thought Timon's pep-talk with Nala was endearing.

Please keep it up!
Demonwolf chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Good luck researching! So far, you're doing an excellent job of describing how Timon and Pumbaa obviously aren't happy without Simba and I can't wait to see them all reunited!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Great chapter :)
Sammy chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Good Luck
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I adore this! It is extremely well written and I think you have captured them perfectly. Keep up the great work :)
Demonwolf chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Aww, this was cute. I had a feeling Simba would eat something other than grubs and the way Timon taught him how to hunt was clever. Can't wait to see what happens next.
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I can just see Simba with flowers in his mane, he would fit right in with the peace movement of the late 1960s!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »