Reviews for When Did I Become A Parent?
nemo0323 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I love this so much! I love the way you describe everything! Amazing!
aoimichi chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
This story is really well-written and interesting! Looking forward to the next update. :D
doodlechick12 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Aw, this has got to be the sweetest Lion King fanfic I've read. Very nice job, and I hope you'll update soon.
readsmanyfavsfew chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Your writing is excellent, you have a good grasp on all of the situations that your writing and your description is excellent. Never once did I notice a grammer or syntax error in the language so that gets a perfect score too. As for the actual content of the story, you ve done a great job of focusing on timoms thoughts which was your intention. This is just my personal bias, but I don't like timon too much cause he never seems to do anything intresting, but you've managed to keep my intrest in spite of that. I do .like the few times you poked fun at the movie, and the lion battles only happen in storms comment, there were so. funny moments that made me grin. If there was anything missing from this story I would say its emotion. Yes exciting things are happening but its not really eliciting a emotional response to me, but that may be my personal bias again so feel free to ignore me. I'll be awaiting the next chPter.
Kick-Aft chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
This chapter is alright. I like the second one best though.
Demonwolf chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Wow, you really got into Timon and Pumbaa's heads in this chapter. And I loved the way Timon tried to explain the past to Kiara; so cute!
Demonwolf chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Wow, this chapter was heavy and quite sad. But I loved the way Timon spoke to Nala and how much he want to help Simba's family. What a wonderful touch.
NalaGift chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I love how happy simba gets when the duo comes back. I laughed when I was reading about timon's and zazu's little rivalry. Pumbaa's explanation was very logical to me! Um... I hate Zira. 'Nough said. Nala makes a wonderful mother. Once more you made me tear up. Zira's blatant show of violence shocked me. I didn't think she'd attack royalty full on.. Nala was so defenseless! And i love that Timon tried to comfort her and somewhat disract her with his mother's own story. I hope we see the two of them get closer. If I ever had a complaint about this story it would be that I haven't seen a single bit of interaction between simba and nala but that's just me.. the romantic.. your story is about timon and I love it! Amazing.
NalaGift chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Oh...You made me cry! But leaving without saying good bye is something Timon would do, even if it killed him. I love that now at least he has the respect of colony and that he's going back with Pumbaa. Need I say it? EXCELLENT work! :)
Kick-Aft chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I like your explanations, them make sense. (The story is well done and cute too.)
NalaGift chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I love this so much! It is so well written. I can really hear timon's thoughts in his voice. I love how he teaches simba to hunt using the game. Timon is a very sarcastic character but I love that you're giving him so much depth and showing off his nurturing side. I love the connection between the three of them. *sniff* I almost don't want him to grow up either.. Amazing job!
Porter Bailey chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Very cute! I love when other people think of Simba as their kid!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
A wonderful chapter yet again. Great work.
Elle chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I really love your story. You have written the character descriptions perfectly and I thought Timon's pep-talk with Nala was endearing.

Please keep it up!
Demonwolf chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Good luck researching! So far, you're doing an excellent job of describing how Timon and Pumbaa obviously aren't happy without Simba and I can't wait to see them all reunited!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »