Reviews for Hit the Road Jack
SchnazzyCreations chapter 7 . 6/21/2020
Oh dang! What a cliffhanger!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 6 . 6/21/2020
This is so great! The stakes are so high!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
:D
SchnazzyCreations chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
Yesssssssss
Annienygma chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Well, considering that Marty is just a kid, he WOULD get pushed and pulled around a lot by the Doctor and Jack so that makes total sense. And having Captain Hart in this...squee!
Annienygma chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I love how the Doctor warns Jack that Marty is only 17 and Jack just keeps going. Great!
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Well, it is rather nice to finally get an end to this piece of the story, but I want more. Please update soon.
Phantom Dennis chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Of course, the fact that Hart is played by James Marsters helps raise his profile ahead of other Torchwood minor characters.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
I (personally) do not mind waiting however long I have to, to get ahold of good fiction - and this not only floated my little boat, but hit all my happy buttons at once! Gorgeous continuance, lovie! Keep them coming (when you can!)

*HUGS*

Mandy
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Great cliffhanger, thank you! As I still haven't watched Torchwood, Captain Hart isn't confusing to me, but intriguing. One wrong "they're" is my only complaint - keep up the great work, please!
Michelle the Editor chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Hurrah, you're back for Christmas! Violent, but not gratuitous, so well done there. Everyone's in-character, and I liked the line "how could his ears ring if he was dead?" I'm looking forward to the updates!
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Man I was waiting for this it is getting more intense and I really want to see more on what is going to happen. Also merry Christmas
OpalAegis chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I must know if my suspicions are correct...also, just a thought, but the doctor usually is pretty adamant about not changing things that he's involved in (like making Rose miss a whole year of her life...) if he finds out that Marty never goes back...wonder what he'll do. Is Marty's return a fixed point? Like Doc and Marty meeting, or is it fluid, like how Lorraine and George actually got together?

Either way this is fantastic, you need to write more.