Reviews for Hit the Road Jack
Annienygma chapter 7 . 10/8
Well, considering that Marty is just a kid, he WOULD get pushed and pulled around a lot by the Doctor and Jack so that makes total sense. And having Captain Hart in this...squee!
Annienygma chapter 2 . 10/8
I love how the Doctor warns Jack that Marty is only 17 and Jack just keeps going. Great!
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Well, it is rather nice to finally get an end to this piece of the story, but I want more. Please update soon.
Phantom Dennis chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Of course, the fact that Hart is played by James Marsters helps raise his profile ahead of other Torchwood minor characters.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
I (personally) do not mind waiting however long I have to, to get ahold of good fiction - and this not only floated my little boat, but hit all my happy buttons at once! Gorgeous continuance, lovie! Keep them coming (when you can!)

Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Great cliffhanger, thank you! As I still haven't watched Torchwood, Captain Hart isn't confusing to me, but intriguing. One wrong "they're" is my only complaint - keep up the great work, please!
Michelle the Editor chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Hurrah, you're back for Christmas! Violent, but not gratuitous, so well done there. Everyone's in-character, and I liked the line "how could his ears ring if he was dead?" I'm looking forward to the updates!
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Man I was waiting for this it is getting more intense and I really want to see more on what is going to happen. Also merry Christmas
OpalAegis chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I must know if my suspicions are correct...also, just a thought, but the doctor usually is pretty adamant about not changing things that he's involved in (like making Rose miss a whole year of her life...) if he finds out that Marty never goes back...wonder what he'll do. Is Marty's return a fixed point? Like Doc and Marty meeting, or is it fluid, like how Lorraine and George actually got together?

Either way this is fantastic, you need to write more.
Kolidescope chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I just came across this series of yours, and I have to say I really love it! I've been looking for a good Doctor Who/Back to the Future crossover, and you've got an awesome story going. You're doing a great job with the character voices - though I can't really judge for Rex since I haven't seen Torchwood. And you're giving Marty some awesome character development.

It does seem odd to me that Marty would start off right away with calling the Doctor "Doc." Wouldn't he be confusing himself a little by doing that? This kind of bugged me at first, but I got used to it quickly. Are you ever going to have him say "You're the Doc, Doc"? Or would that be too much quote-dropping? :3

Anyway, I'll be watching this. Keep up the good work!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
I love this crossover so far, please continue!
Aoi Dragon chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. You know, I've always wondered about the conversation Jack had with Rex about immortality and fixed points in time and all that after foiling Miracle Day. They only found out about Rex's not dying at Ether's funeral a month later (it was a month later, right?). Hmmm... I wonder if anyone has written about it...

Anyway, I think Marty's voice is spot on. The Doctor is a little less hyper and babbly, but that's because he's probably a bit tired after everything that's happened - losing Rose and Donna. Ouch. Also, Marty probably wouldn't take that babble, as pointed out before, so awesome.

Anyway, Jack is Jack and it should be John Hart who gave the info about Jack. He's the only one who isn't dead that I could think of that would actually know Jack's past. Also I James Marsters is cool.

Is Gwen going to make a cameo? Or maybe a reference? Especially since this looks like it will all take place in Mexico...

It's interesting that you broke the episodes into separate stories rather than having one long, ongoing story. It feels less movie-like and more like a TV show.

I look forward to the next chapter.

~Aoi Dragon
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I haven't been watching Torchwood so that all just went over my head, but it sounds comprehensive enough.

Oh, and I agree, Jack would hit on Marty, no doubt. Also interesting fact: In many places (definatly Australia & I think England) the age of consent is 16. Interesting since Marty is 17... :P
JohnP87 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Wow it is getting intense the robot killers the doctor, jack, marty and Rex found the area maybe this is where the robots are at I don't know be careful doctor
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Wow... Trouble already. Why am I not surprised? Can't wait to see more. Good luck.