Reviews for Collapse
LilithLoved chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Really liked this, esp. when "interpreted" ;)
poohbear123 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
great story
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
All I have to say is. Awwwwwww!
lavarockme chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I LOOOOOOOVED THIS! You shouldmwrite more often! I read each chapter and it all came together soo well. Keep writing!
Mickey chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Very sweet I loved it
signofthetimes chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Yeah so...totally adorable this story. Great characterization of everyone involved, Mike and Harvey in particular were absolutely perfect. I loved caring!protective! Harvey, he cares so much, yet works so hard to pretend not to care so much, it's adorable. Mike was so...Mike. Young and sweet and well-meaning, hero-worshiping Harvey and trying so hard hold the world on his shoulders...I was glad for both their sakes when Mike finally came clean about the nightmares and how his self-esteem took a constant beating from his inner self-doubt. I was glad he finally got to go back home, but I hope he took advantage of that open invitation to crash at Harvey's occasionally, everyone needs a little company sometimes.

Bravo, I hope to see more Suits fics from you ASAP!
00000909000000 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Great couple of chapters. I am glad that Harvey and Mike finally hashed everything out. Mike kind of messed up but I was so relieved that Harvey gave him a second chance. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
This was AWESOME! More now pleasie!
Elizabug chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
So sweet... Awwwwww Harvey cares... Love it...
kutoki chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. Whta will the other associates think when they get back to work? Please update soon!
signofthetimes chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Awww, love this! Caring!Harvey is the absolute BEST, and he's doing a wonderful job here with Mike. Just the right mixture of levity and caring, Harvey puts up a tough front, but for the people he cares about, he's got a gooey, caramel center :D Thanks for another great chapter, can't wait to read more.
gtbee8 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Ah Harvey cares. Good story.
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Aw, yay :D I''m so glad you kept going with this :D And yeah, of course Harvey cares, Mike :P I love how when Donna came Harvey was just like, "I need to do this, get this, do that..." :3 I'm sure that whatever you decide to do with the story will be awesome :D
penguincrazy chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Great chapter, glad you brought Donna into this chapter, she would be worried about Mike too.
00000909000000 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Great new chapter. Them falling asleep on the couch together was too cute. I loved Harvey's speech about Mike needing to let others take care of him. So sweet.

As far as story ideas, I would love to find out what the office's reaction is to Mike's building collapse and the fact that he is going to live with Harvey.

Thanks! :)