Reviews for Advent year
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 5/7
Who needs a security system for a bike that contains a holding rack for a six piece great sword that's bigger & undoubtedly heavier than the original icon? I bet that thing's an uncontrollable beast to any average Joe hence why Cloud just leaves it
sdphantom10 chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
understood.
and do take your time! quality comes better with a clear head, and I do hope that you settle all your woes soon.
l3largus chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I'm sorry to hear this and I hope that everything will turn out well in the future. Perhaps when that time comes you can use this experience as a reference point for your story. Again I wish you and your family well.
The Forsaken Martyr chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
I just read your story and i would like to know why you haven't continued this, it's been about a year
cloudfarron chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
man i've been looking for some good cloud x light fics and this became one of my favorites please take your time and update :)
Ruhina chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
m0re please! xD i really l0ve h0w y0u mad3 the characters, especially cl0ud x3 s0 co0l xD the pl0t is very interesting als0 xD and i'm really curi0us ab0ut cl0ud's past. . . x3 s0. . ke3p up the great st0ry. , ! m0re please xD
justme chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
I like this story! very VERY Much! xD So please continue this.., xD I want to see how this story progress..., :D I'll be reading this till it's end.., and though I'm lazy., I'll be giving reviews for every chapter you update xD lol. this intrigues me so much xD and I just love this x3 so please oh please..., find time, and finally continue this one~ *puppy dog eyes* . ;
olive chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
i think this chapter bit idiot..why?.. u see, she's scared of angeal but then again she dare to snap him...confusing!

plus, lightning is the wise one, not somebody who gonna put herself in trouble,and that's how she survived every fight!

but from what i see here, she's just make it to get herself into trouble and foolishness..so double confusing..sorry!
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
OMG!I REALLY CAN"T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT hAPPEN!
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Lol... That's what he get's for jackign a bike.
l3largus chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Lmao, Kadaj is a girl! Ha. (Although I always thought Yazoo would be the one to most likely have a sex change.) And... Sephiroth smiled... anyway, gonna go back to reading. Just thought I'd let people that read reviews know that I enjoyed.
l3largus chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
You did a good action scene in this chapter, I haven't read the rest but I am interested in how everything turns out. You also have done a good job in capturing Lightning's character.
Blue shadow chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
the story is pretty good continue you it if you want to but just so you know you don't have to continue it if you don't want to kay
The rEsistance Cero Doble chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
i gotta say i love how this chapter played out, and i overall love this story. cant wait for more
Burai Stelar chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Very enjoyable story. The drama as well as the whole "Tifa cheating on Cloud" is a nice refresher. Please...continue