Reviews for Path of Most Resistance
ItsJustASpoonSteve chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
So, I haven't really done reviews before (new to fanfiction!) but I just had to because this made me so indescribably happy! I love The Adjustment Bureau and this was so fab - you managed to combine my favourite bits of Harry and Elise in the Sherlock character and I laughed a lot when Moriarty was like Thompson - brilliant! I agree with previous reviews that it was all the subtleties that made this so good, and it didn't try to obsessively follow the original storyline to the point of losing Sherlock and John's characters which was clever. And such a cute ending, made me very happy :) I will never be able to watch the film without thinking of Johnlock now (sooo not complaining!) thank you for making my day :D
Nevyn chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Great ending! I do enjoy happy endings.
Thank you for sharing!
Nevyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
No, don't bring Moriarty in! He's evil!
I'm worried for John. Being forced to marry a woman he doesn't love would really bite.
Mean Mycroft. . Don't let John marry her, Sherlock!
wholock11 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
That was really good really I don't know the movie but that was really good thank you
RavenclawRebel chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
This is amazing. Beautifully well-written and everyone was completely in character. I haven't seen another fic like it, so props to you!
rachelthenerdfighter chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
while The Adjustment Bureau was not the best movie I've ever seen thanks to a certain Manic Pixie Dream Girl, this was adorable and all kinds of perfect. Moriarty wasn't as fabulous as I hoped, but other than that the characters were marvelous. this is definitely going to be one of my favorites!
bamf1010 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Oh that was so great! I loved the story and it was written with just the right amount of fluff and humour :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Awwwww! I take back all the mean things I said about Mycroft. How "Sweet".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow. You're really good at making Mycroft into even more of an ass than he naturally is in this chapter.
PotteryScout14 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
That was amazing. Fantastic in every way! :)
Artemis Fortune chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This was spectacular! John being the only man with free will. Sherlock becoming human for John. It's so interesting! :3
Forte
High-Functioning Ginger chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This was brilliant. I've never seen the movie - but I was still able to follow along without difficulty. I love the concept of John taking the path of most resistance and ending up with Sherlock instead of Sarah - and Mycroft changing the Plan for them. I loved their characterization - I think you captured them perfectly!
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
At the risk of sounding completely twee and John Watson-esque;

That was amazing.

Utterly gorgeous to read. The delicate distances you had between Sherlock and the human world was so beautifully done I couldn't help but fall in love with it. You kept that strict space between them, and yet Sherlock's connection with John was so palpable it resonated all the better for it.

The way you described Sherlock's "emotions", as it were, was brilliant. Completely brilliant and ugh, just loved it. And the way you brought the two fandoms together so seamless- wow, gorgeous work. The introduction of Mummy, and Moriarty. Loved it, loved it, loved.

I particularly liked your portrayal of Mycroft and Sherlock in this story. You kept that cold distance that it so peronal to the show, yet incorporated the status of the Bureau with it brilliantly. It was great fun to read, even if it broke my heart ever so slightly to see just how lost Sherlock was from his brother.

John. Could you write him any more perfectly? I doubt it. Favourite line that summed him up;

'Cause I don't bloody well fancy her, I fan-'

My kingdom to have heard the end of that sentence. There was so something so clever in the way you never expressedly say; "they loved each other". It's obvious from the way you wrote John approaching Sherlock in the pub, Sherlock's fear that he'd lose what John loved in him, John's sheer determination, Sherlock kissing him simply because he wanted to-

It said so much more than just "I love you".

Absolute favourite AU Sherlock read. It was just brilliant and written so well. As for the mechanics, there were slight errors. Small things, small typos. For example, Chapter Two when they're about to exit the Eye and Sherlock is contemplating a plan of action;

'Perhaps Sherlock can incapacity one or two of the caseworkers-'

I'm sure that was supposed to be "incapacitate", but it's so small a mistake I wouldn't worry about it.

You did a fantastic job. Ugh, so good. And I think I enjoyed it all the more for the fact that I've never seen "The Adjustment Bureau", though I was aware of the concept. I may not be able to watch that movie now, as this was so good it has become my Adjustment Bureau head-canon.

Sherlock and John would surely be a better love story anyway. xD
BeeKay-Em chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Fantastic! Utterly fantastic in every way! What a beautiful way to spend half an hour, just reading through this. Thank you so much for writing it, here take this heart as a token of my appreciate XD

Ligare chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
My, it's like a yaoi version of 'City of Angels' that has taken different paths, different casts, without the tragic ending.