Reviews for Dimension study
guest453 chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
love this story. amazing!
I do love the relationship between valek and kat although they did seem to spend a lot of time together, the first time I read it I thought they were together (in love) but I read again and I understand.
awesome use of characters and great dialogue.
xoxoxox 3 ;p
are you updating soon?
clo bo disson chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I didnt think i would like this being a different character and all but it was fun to read, when valek told kat he needed a daughter i thought kyle and kat would get married lol :)(: is there more? I want to read some more it was that good :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
please please please pleasee continue!
TheLittlePorcelainDoll chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Hee hee, Luke and Allen are a minni version of Ari and Janco :D
Jordanna Alexandra chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Quite a lot of mistakes and a bit rushed but the chapter's storyline itself is good.
Perhaps develop it a bit more?
But update soon. ;)
Chess chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Hey:)! You did a GREAT job with this chapter! I was so excited to see an update and I completely understand the wait. It was so cool that you updated on the day of the beginning of the Olympics! (bonus!) It was an awesome chapter and I love how Valek and Kat seem like they have grown so much closer during the time that they have been undercover. The scene with the "drunks" was pretty funny;) Go Kat! Allen and Luke are a riot!:) Hilarious!:) I'm super excited to see how the characters develop. Can't wait for chapter 25!

Crazy4Reading chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon I can't wait to see where this story goes!
xxundyingnightshadexx chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
This is awesome sauce :D

Please keep on going and please keep on PMing me when you are updateing :) TA :D 3
Chess chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
Hey:)! Chapter 23 was awesome! I'm so glad you updated! It was absolutely worth the wait:) Kyle and Kat are soooo cute! Its so funny how Valek always seems to walk in at the most awkward times!:) I love all the lovey stuff between Kat and Kyle:) Can't wait for chapter 24! Update soon!

Can't wait for more:)

Jordanna Alexandra chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
Keep up the good work and update again soon :)
Chess chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Whoops! I meant "I can't wait for chapter 23." hahaha

Chess chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
Hey:) Chapter 22 was awesome!

It was so cool how Kat helped Valek catch the evil guy! The scene where Kat was defending herself was amazingly written) it was so funny when Kat was immobile and was going crazy because of it! I can't wait until chapter 22!

TheLittlePorcelainDoll chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
Whoo, loveing it! Keep it up
Deathdopart chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Awesome story! I can't wait 4 the next chapter!

In chapter 20 at the end when Valek said "I need a daughter." I thought he was implying that Kat and Kyle are getting married! Lol:)
Chess chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Yay! I thought that chapter twenty was the last chapter, so this is a very pleasant surprise!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)! That was so cool how Kat is working with Valek to catch the killer(s)! You seamlessly merged the two parts of the tale together and it all makes perfect sense. Please update soon!

Chess:)