Reviews for With Love, Lovers, and Loving
Suteko chapter 1 . 5/30
sweet little bit
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Oh wow, what a sweet ending! We got to see Jack's first meeting with her, and see where River ended up 10 years later. (I love the name of her little ship, too!)

Although I'm a River/Jayne and Jack/Ianto shipper, I still liked that River ended up with Jack. She's kinda like like Jack's River Song!

Well done, I enjoyed it a lot :)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
now both him and the Doctor have Rivers for wives
esking chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw that was beautiful! I read the whole trilogy. And I loved that you named her ship after Wash. You are awesome, thank you so much!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Not bad. I like it :)
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Lovely story!

I like the beginning, talking about Jack and Time Agency operations. I also liked the description of River- a) well, that's River, and b) 'presenting-as-female' - more 'raising awareness', maybe, and also yeah, for Jack's time, that *is* the term that would make sense.

Good reason for why Jack follows River- I wonder if he remembers it when he does 'find' Gray, and if he thinks of it as an odd promise, given that Gray found *him*, and it didn't at all fulfill his hopes.

Yay for fighting River, and River's description of herself is perfect for her, in terms of both describing her and being the kind of thing she'd say.

I love the ship description- sounds very cozy, and the dinosaurs- oh...

And that's an epic lead-in-into-sex line/set of lines.

Hmm... how's she going to describe the history without mentioning the Doctor? Or will she mention it, but Jack isn't going to watch the recording?

I like the Bad Wolf line- in terms of future-calls she could have chosen, I think that was the exactly right one.

Yay for happy Kaylee and Simon!

And hmmm, interesting idea for a pairing. It fits, I think- the psychic-ness will be good for has-trouble-confiding-in-people-Jack, (and maybe his Time Agency training will mean they can do psychic things together) and they should be able to have some great adventures together.

Thanks!