Reviews for The deaf queen
madman42 chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
great story! thank you for finishing it. )
BlueSky509 chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
Lyplora wasn't generic,her character development was great throughout the didn't really change too much in terms of her personality and had the same goals throughout the fic,but her character development with Misto was beautiful!She grew a lot with him by her side and he helped her see the perspectives of other cats and how to deal with that properly. Lypora's got spunk,not to mention unwavering determination.

It's just too cute how Misto's going to be a dad! I would have wanted to see what the kit was like,but that's little birthday scene was adorable with Misto being all romantic and Lyplora being her usual prankster ending,I loved it!

I'm sad this story is done...I really enjoyed it and learned a moral of this story was portrayed excellently and it was really memorable.I'll definitely remember this when I come across those with different abilities than us.I hope there will be more from you soon!
BlueSky509 chapter 24 . 1/12/2012
This was such a touching chapter!All the cats have now accepted Lyplora fully, despite the huge doubts about her before.I love how she wanted to help the scarred calico queen begin a new life,I thought that queen was just a minor character we would never see you brought dignity to even the smallest part,and the Jellicle Choice couldn't have gone to a more deserving cat.

How sweet that Misto and Lyplora are mated!I like how they both wanted to make that choice to propose,and it was a cool little twist to see Lyplora don't see that very often,but then again it's not just reinforces that they're both equal beings.

The poem was really moving,and you do great work as both a poet and author.I'm sad to see this story end,but I can't wait to see the epilogue and how things turn ,anyone?
ShadowHearted chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
A wonderful chapter, truely touching. You can really feel the emotion in this.
madman42 chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
awesome chapter! more soon please.
BlueSky509 chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
I was afraid Misto would die for a second there...Awesome suspense building!And Macavity's dead,too!My wish from the last review came true!

I know fighting scenes are hard,especially when things are going so fast in your didn't rush the fighting too much and I was still able to 's scream as a defense mechanism surprised me...Didn't expect that!

Overall this chapter kept me on my toes and I loved the action!The next chapter isn't going to be the last one,is it?
madman42 chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
oh nos! more soon please i can't stand cliffhangers.
OctoberRainstorms chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
K, I'm sorry but this is really bothering me, haha!

LAYER: A single thickness, coating, or level of material

LAIR: The den or dwelling of a wild animal.

I don't think the Jellicles live in layers.
OctoberRainstorms chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
THANK YOU for not having her want the spell done just like that.

So many hearing people misunderstand how the Deaf community views themselves, and you handled it beautifully!

I'm really like the interactions between characters, but you do have a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, maybe you could get a proofreader or something.

Keep it up! :)
BlueSky509 chapter 22 . 12/20/2011
Oh the horror!Please don't kill Misto...Or anyone else for that matter.I wouldn't mind Macavity dead,though. :) The imagery in this chapter was so vivid,it was 't worry,that was a compliment!The things Macavity does to queens...Horrible...*shudders* I hope Lyplora will save the Jellicles!I can't bear too much more of my favourite characters getting tortured and humiliated!
madman42 chapter 21 . 12/18/2011
interesting chapter. oh no macavity is striking! more soon please.
Emily xx chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
Holy freaking Shizzle! :O:O the flute? Omg. I can't wait for more. Update soon please :)
BlueSky509 chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
Macavity!I have to find out what happens next!Great cliffie,by the way.I can understand why Lyplora would sulk in her den all day;when your mind is in a state of turmoil,it can last for a really long time.I'm glad they want to help Cass,that's really kind of them!She'd be so happy... depends,of course,if she has similar opinions to might sound mean saying this,but it's also a good thing that Bomba is ashamed of should 't wait to find out what havoc The Hidden Paw will wreak on the Jellicles!
BlueSky509 chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Oh,why does Bomba have to go and ruin everything?She still doesn't get it,but I hope she'll have a revelation like her sister did.I know it would be unlikely for the whole junkyard to accept Lyplora the way she is...nevertheless I'm still hoping!This chapter was filled with very powerful messages!It was great to 's really changing my perspective of those with differences like Lyplora.
madman42 chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
vary interesting. more soon please.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »