Reviews for Lean On Me
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 52 . 12/17/2011
I've been reading your story over this week, and now that I've finally finished what's here so far, I'm reviewing.

First off, I'd like to applaud you. You've gotten far in this story and various aspects of it are interesting. I have enjoyed reading it.

There are some things you can work on, however. You're writing style is a little immature for ~16 year olds, but you'll get better with that with practice (I shudder whenever I read some of my old stories and this isn't nearly as cringe worthy).

Also, various parts of your story are a little cliche and mary-sueish. Having crushes on different people is perfectly reasonable, but when Mia is attracted to first Harry, then Draco, and Fred, and when all them are major characters? It gets a little cliche.

And even though I don't always agree with what you choose one of canon characters to as a reaction, I do find Mia's OC friends rejection when Mia begins to go out with Malfoy, slightly implausible. Hermione, Ron, and Harry's reaction I can understand, but earlier in the story, Mia seems really close to Katie and Anna. Friends so close, I think, wouldn't be broken by only one thing. Perhaps instantaneous rejection, but then after thinking more about it, the friends come back, or as Mia says happens with Anna, fade away (showing is usually better then telling though).

Finally,I could be wrong about this, but I don't remember being to apperate back in time. You could go back in time though someones memories, but not through apperating.
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Decent start, but I don't think many people would say in that situation "his facial features are more defined"
adealerman chapter 49 . 10/21/2011
Short, sweet and cute :)

Waiting for the story to continue. Keep updating o/
BowTiesAreCool chapter 48 . 10/4/2011
Haha, I finally finished it :) I really like where you're going with the story. That being said, I really hope she completely disregards Snape's warning and stays with Draco. It's too bad her friends weren't more understanding of her relationship with him. Keep up the good work and don't give up on this story. It's totally awesome :)
adealerman chapter 48 . 9/26/2011
NONONONONONONO! please tell me that Mia ain't gonna break up with Draco or the other way around! I enjoy their relationship too much!

Great chapter! Love the whole time travel thingy. Keep updating!
LilyMelany chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Nice! Sorry typing in a hurry under the table at my dads stupid dinner party!

Love, Mela
LilyMelany chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Lol my friend didthe exact same thing when we were in school except it was a very high car. Love it as usual.

Love, Lils
S.Reid-J.Rathbone chapter 47 . 9/17/2011
This story is amazing. Please update soon I cant wait to read more x
adealerman chapter 47 . 9/16/2011
Wow. I, I have no words for this!

I can't believe they are really together! *starts break dancing* and now they can go clear about their relationship because Saint Potter had to open his mouth!

Holy shit *-*

I'm foreverly thankful for that one. And your writing is great don't worry about it.

Update soon

xoxo
adealerman chapter 46 . 9/15/2011
Oh. My. Merlin.

Okay, first of all: YOUR STORY IS, BLOODY HE'LL THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT!

and Second: HOW can you write such a chapter and leave us wanting more?

It took 46 greatly written and well spelled(something actually rare here) chapters for them to notice they love each other and you leave me wanting, no, pleading for more!

Honestly, I don't know why people in their right state of mind took time to read and review your story.

It's by far one of the best DracoxOC fanfictions I've ever read and I really do hope you continue this.

I also hope that Mia be understanding when Draco tells her about him being a Death Eater, if he does, which he has o since she likes honesty and all... But it's your story as I said before, I'm just giving you a hint ;)

Also, if you plan on writing a sequel let me know because I'd definitely read and review every chapter of it.

I took long to write this because I wanted to make sure I'd read all and not get bloody lazy to finish, but since I'm a fanfic lover I managed to read this all in 2 days during school week, which is pretty much a personal record.

Keep on updating and writing.

You have potential.

xoxo
Mai chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow. 46 chapters. Nice. I lack the commitment to do anything beyond 3 chapters, so I commend you for that ;)

Anyway, I decided to review because I saw you didn't have any reviews and I know how disappointing it can feel to have nothing in return for your hard work (I actually have an account, I'm just too lazy to log in).

Anyway, nice work, great commitment. ;)