Reviews for Into the Night
MissSadieKane chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
I really like this story especially the fact that her first friend is Rodolphus. I also like her reaction to Sirius's sorting, and her private nicknames for his friends.
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is a really good start. Would you like to enter this or something similar for my Death Eater Competition?
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
You're missing a space in the first paragraph, btw. That was really cool with how you had the names and stuff. Great job! :D (and sorry a/b short reviews, I'm trying to catch up at superspeed)
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Great story!
Couture Girl chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Can you believe me this is the first time I read about Bellatrix's opinion about Sirius when he goes to Hogwarts? And I loved it. Very in character.

Inkfire chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I like Bella's point of view of the Marauders… Lol! Quite bitter ;)
Inkfire chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Nice one! The vulnerability, coming from Bella, was unexpected and very interesting to see… I like the way such a small, seemingly unremarkable contact had such tremendous importance for her. Good job )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Awww poor Bellatrix! Dx she needs to relax some more. :P good job, looking forward to more! :D
Zelda12343 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
It seems she was more innocent back then.

Nice drabbles!
Couture Girl chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
The beginning of their "love"

Well in a way he has a special place in her heart.

I really want to see if you'll put Ted in here. :)

Couture Girl chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Since she was a little girl she had been pressured to be the best, for the Black family.

I love Bella :D and with this drabbles, it's like a peek into her life before all the madness, and it makes me understand her more and love her more :D

Couture Girl chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Yes it would have been very different, but I don't know, like it was her destiny to be next to the Dark Lord. That's just my way of thinking :)

Couture Girl chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
That was so sad!

Poor Bella. :(

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Very sweet, in a Bellatrix Black kind of way :)

Hmm, even though she's small, she was smart, COUGHcissyisn'thersisterCOUGH!

Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I can't believe I just read this! I should have read it sooner!

Well anyways, this was short and sad, poor Bella, growing up with an annoying mother.