Reviews for Dancing by Firelight
KittyWillCutYou chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Oh this is...oh this is gooood. yes, yes, yes his is wonderful, mama like. First of all, you write very well. I hope this gets a update at some point in the near future. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Head Games chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
The pairings are top notch, the plot is riveting... I see no down side to you getting the rights to Yu Yu Hakusho. Heh. There are very few mistakes that I've noticed, such as 'was' being used instead of 'what' and a missing 's' from 'word.' That's the only thing I can find to criticize about in this story, and remember to do so, constructive or not. This story is a great read.
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
This is great. I cant wait for more. I really hope you update!
flaimingdarkfox chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
awesome what is going to happen
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
He should clean the blood og Yuske's face/mouth. It's gross to leave it drying.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I like the fact that you're letting their personalities move them together naturally, rather than forcing them together. Ignore all the horny haters. This is really good.
CAPSLOCKANONIE chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD WOMAN. UPDATE!
Chika Croi chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Okay, SO...I have come to a conclusion.

And that conclusion is that you need to update. :D
I love this. A lot. It's difficult to find Hiei/Yusuke fics in the first place. Even harder to find a good Hiei/Yusuke fic that doesn't have one of them playing some weird seme/uke game or one of them crying or one of them doing something else that neither of them would EVER do. They're actually IN character, and I like that. :3

The main plot is also incredibly good and imaginative. A killer forest.
It's great. :D

So...yeah, I kind of want to read more. But I can't do that until you update.
SO...update? If you can? Pweeze? D:
CryWolf65 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
How much longer for the next chapter?
BloodyWolf83 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I loved it please continue! XD
Lee Phan chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I love your stories! When is the 6 chapter comingggg outttt?
kit-kit chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
A nice little mystery
Smile In My World chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
This story is so great! Your summary grabbed me and I wasn't disappointed when I clicked the title hyperlink! Continue as quick as you can. Characters actions were great, the slow build of the romance is realistic. I don't even fancy yaoi but I dig this story! (SiMW)
skywing chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
OMG I LOVE UR STORIESSS! When is yusuke gonna kiss hiei? ahahah I can't wait for the next chapterrrr!
Glowraptor chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Do you know what feelings this story gives me? Happiness, excitement, and a longing for more. A bit of the same feelings I got when finished an episode of Yu Yu Hakusho back in the day.

"As Hiei tossed a pile of branches from the splintered remains of the creatures and lit it up..." I admit it, I laughed in glee.

Only issue with this chapter is the two parts at the end. They were repeated and I'm not sure you meant for that to happen.

Looking forward to reading more .

(Good luck with your other projects!)