Reviews for Just A Little
Lil-lover16 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Oh my god. Your story is incredible. Im addicted to this fic and I really would love if you continued if you arent already! It's a really well written story and has a super interesting plot. Please update ASAP!
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
MORE!
ravenanalia chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
...holy shit! wat a total bomb dropper! Update soon!
TenderGraces chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Oh Noah. Don't cry. And did Mrs Puckerman cheat? Is that what it is? Im hoping there's a really good reason he would walk out on his family. And please Noah and Kurt don't let outside influence mess with your relationship!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
OMG! I loved the surprise! Puckerman father! OMG! XD
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
OMG! SO sweet!

I loved the chapter!
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Amazing chapter! Sad and ironic that Puck's dad is his prof. Hope that situation gets resolved without messing up his relationship with Kurt.
REJ624 chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
I am so with you about Kurtana. I know you said this chapter is just filler but the end was adorable and I loved the little twist about Santana being in love with Rachel.
eb012203 chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
awwwwwwww! *big sappy grin!*
TenderGraces chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
That made me go awww! I'm loving it. I love the pace. I'm up for beta-ing If you need one. :-)
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Can't wait to see how things go from here! Loved the chapter more than words can say.
ravenanalia chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I heard a little girl scream "its so fluffy!" in the back ground and i couldnt agree more:p puck was so fluffy here:) hahahaa update some more please!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I loved the chapter!

They're so hot!
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Nice one, Elfie. Loved the mushy side of Puck. Sweet!
ravenanalia chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This story should have more reviews:p hahahaha this is hot passionate and cute all at the same time:P its AWESOME! i ask for MORE PLZ! XD i honestly have so many thoughts for it but i cant word them so ill stick with it was amazing and awesome:)