Reviews for Red Shadow
Juxshoa chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This is a really good story...I wonder why it doesn't have more reviews?
sunnyflight530 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
I THOUGHT HE WAS SPIDER MAN!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Seems more like a Venom story...but it is still very good!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
I feel like i read the saddest story ever . I mean Carnage losing his girlfriend i almost cryed
sunshinekc chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I found this through a friend of mine and I'm glad I did! I loved this story and couldn't stop reading till I got to the end. I hope you write more then the 4 part epic, please write more.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
There is an artwork available caled Sailor Avengers.
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
SO SAD! Never having read or watched Sailor Moon in my life, I felt strangely attached to the characters. You did a good job!
aljnaz chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
sorry it took so long for me to type your review!

i really thought it was a good story. very descriptive, you hardly see that with some stories. there were some minor grammar issues but nothing really noticeable at first glance. i forgot where so don't ask lol. i can't wait to start reading part two of your story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I know this is labelled as a prologue, but it feels very rushed towards the end; like certain details you included weren't necessary, and ones that are necessary weren't included. I feel like this could be a bit better developed. Mostly because it feels like the author is just rushing to get the back story out of the way so you can get to the actual story. Just my opinion.