Reviews for Simulate Me
musme chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I like it
jobelle516 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Oh this is complete. Very, very good. Thank you, what a great idea.

Don't type sideways, it doesn't work well. And as for Kurt or Sim!Kurt kissing anyone other than Blaine or Sebastian or Sim!Blaine or Sim!Sebastian - I'm always the other person/Sim!Person.

Oh hunny, hunny!
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh this is so, so good.

I had The Full Monty movie playing in the background. And 'The' scene came on with music and all just as sim!kurtofsky started their fun. Talk about timing.

Great, great. Bring on ch2.
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I ship Klaine but I still really liked this.
jojogirl19 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
more PLEASE OH PLEASE
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This has been on so many people's favourites list - I'm glad I finally made time to read it.
tpring2tpring2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
funny and cute I love it.
Azh Hikari chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is so cute XD
I love Dave/Kurt more than Blain/Kurt, I don't know why .
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Awwww! That was adorable (flails)... and is it wrong to get hot from such a short erotic scene? I mean really hormones! (giggles)
Ella Greggs chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Aw, sweet ending. Big smile on my face :)
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I don't pretend to know exactly what sims are, but this was really cute and clever. Loved how Kurt couldn't resist redecorating and how he got indignant that simBlaine and simAzimio got it on in 'the bed he had chosen for himself.
Very amusing.
Spaidel chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Oh My God I LOVED that!
It's so adorable, and I just loved the idea. A very well written story. :)
Mya Uzo chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I'm glad for this Fic. I love the sims 3 and I could totally see someone using it this way.
debraelq chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This story is absolutely brilliant. I resisted reading it simply because I've never played Sims in my life. Glad I gave it because it was so imaginative and fun. Oh, and plenty hot! ;)

Great ending and last line.

Deb