Reviews for In the end
XxRadCouplexX chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I
I
Don't even know if I hate this
I loved it and hated it, there
It was so sad, yet so perfect, but still awful too
But it was perfect
Marina chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I don't remember it I was only 1 but that probably happened to some people and that was my bros sixth bday everyone made fun of him.
MidnightWillowTree chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Yes. In honor of the tradegy that happened during that day. And I hope God did forgive them.

Some things are really worth it...

I really loved it! And I hated my sister for ruining the moment for me while I was reading the part wherethey were about to jump by she screaming at me:"Can you check my facebook?"

...

Still, it took my breath away... Keep up the good work! Oh, and I am reading your stories since your one of my fave. authors. Just in case you were wondering Haruryuu778 was reviewing every one of it... X3
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
And do you know what the really sad thing is? No one from above the impact zone (floors 93 to 99) of the North Tower (which I'm assuming was the tower that Len and Rin were in) survived. They were GOING TO DIE whether they jumped or not. And only about 18 people from above the 77th floor of the South Tower made it out alive. Rest in peace to the 2978 people (I'm not including the hijackers, who can rot in hell for eternity) who lost their lives in either the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, or Flight 93 on that tragic day.
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
WHY THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY!
I Am The Raptor chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh...God...that...was...SAD! *Cries*
tears in my eyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
So kawaii desu! Ending leaves me hanging!
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was realistic, and I'm glad you tried to write something like this. When I was reading, I remembered the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory. You had the worlds hardest choice. Jump, or burn. The nets couldn't save them, and I'm glad you wrote something to honor them.

God Bless You,

Naichingeru.
Tyban chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was a really sad story, but it makes me feel better that they were together with each other to the end. Really well done.
iEmma1313 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
HOLY MOTHER OF A BANANA, THIS IS AMAZING!

I was on the verge of tears, because I remember it. It was so tragic.

Anyway! This story is sweet and sad, and realistic. I bet the same situation happened to somebody that was actually there.

Bravo!
NessaIsASunfish chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Amen...that was...beutiful...RIP to all those who died on 9/11...i was only 3 when this happened. So even though I don't remember much, I still share the pain and sorrow all Americans share on this day...good job on the fic...it made me cry :')
orangesbananasandcottoncandy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
It's freakin' sad! WAHAHAHA! :(

I'll never forget the things that happened then. thankyou for writing this. if people cry for 9/11 so be it. i just never want this to happen to anyone. EVER!

I still can't help but love this tragedy, but i'm still crying.

BYE~BYE
Geo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Sad D: we will always remember this day how it changed us all...