Reviews for Embers
WhiteLites chapter 20 . 4/5/2012
Ah! This had got to be the best Spike/Buffy fic I've read! All of them are perfectly in character. This is the way I wished the show would've ended. Simply perfect.
BuffyScarlett11 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Loving this fic so far, and how IC everyone is. Love the plot. Harm and Andrew were hilarious.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
Whoa, Mari. This is jennycalendar from tumblr, and like I read this a while ago and really really loved it and I had no clue that this was you. And I just came back to this story to see what other stories you had written and DUDE. The internet can be so small sometimes.
Cavemenftw chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
Thank you to the author, I really enjoyed the tale. The characterizations were done well and the last line made a very nice end.

Really Really great.
BlackQueen92 chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Amazing story, very well written. You have captured the characters really perfekt.I not really a BuffySpike fan, but in this you got me changed :)

-BlackQueen-
eyeseemore chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
Awww, goody! It ended. But I really liked it. I'm going to watch out for more off your stuff!
sarmi147 chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
I really loved this story and will be following you from now on. I cant wait to see what you come up with next. I have said it before but it bares repeating is the the best comics fic I have read. You nailed the characteriztions of everybody and dealt with the ramifications of season 8 in a very true way. The thing I have always love about spuffy is how messy and real it can be. Thank you so much for this story!
Nanabug chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE SO MUCH. Official favorite Buffy fic! I haven't read the Season Nine comics, and this will forever be my canon. Thank you for an EXCELLENT story!
PlrtzGlrb chapter 20 . 11/17/2011
(*applause*) THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
adiamond2347 chapter 20 . 11/17/2011
I just stumbled onto this the other day, and really enjoyed it. If only...But it's really well written! I like your conception of where the Buffyverse might be headed, and your characters feel very natural as continuations off of Season 8. Keep writing!
storm-brain chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
I could just picture Dawn doing that. I laughed. It's true he has a bit of a point.

And the line at the end I could hear in SMG's voice, so kudos.

I know it wouldn't work for the story, but you do know the slayer line doesn't go through Buffy anymore, right? It's through Faith. So it's really Faith that can't die.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
Illyria? She was the flash of blue, right? Because if so then holy sweet baby Jesus I am so excited for the next chapter. Haha, this is a really intense story.
Marene chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
About time! It was the time to Buffy to stop with the guilty. Your fic caught me in two chapters but since 15th, I'm eager to read!

Congratulations
applemysteries chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
Oh thank god. That blue flash has got to mean Illyria's there. I hope Spike tears at least one of the monster things to shreads, he certaintly could have enough rage to do so.
blue talith chapter 17 . 11/12/2011