Reviews for 20 Years
daddyron404 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved it. The one thing I really wanted to see when I watched the epilogue in dh part2 was the way that Harry, Ron, and Hermione acted as adults who are married. You made them really realistic and this is how I think they would act, so fantastic job! I especially like the part when Hermione was crying and Harry still felt awkward but Ron felt no hestitation to hold her. Loved it so much;)
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was sweet. Bravo.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Aw, I absolutely loved this. I think my FAVOURITE thing in the series is the Trio's friendship; lucky the whole series is chock full of it! :D -
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aw, I love this and I love how that they remain as close as they were during school afterwards. I also loved the little reminders of the years and Ron and Harry's first answers were so typical of them. I also loved how Ron changed his answer to the question at the end and their main answers were perfect and all the things they remembered. It was brilliant.
rainonherwindow chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is brilliant! Friendship trio fics always make me feel warm and fuzzy (especially when it includes Romione:)). So thank you :)
vivificviv chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
FOUND. THIS. FIC. SO. FREAKIN'. AWESOMELY. ADORABLY. CUTELY. SWEETLY. FREAKING. AMAZING!

Aw... This sounds practically like it was written by JKR herself, good job! Kept the characters in character too. Maybe you should more stuff like this!

Love the fic!
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow, i absolutely loved the entire thing! not enough good trio fics out there, and if there are ron is always getting shunted aside! great job!
Flan303 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really liked this! It was funny and i thought it defined their friendship perfectly
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
awww love it! well done!
rcampuzano chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Sweet, funny and cute. Thanks for sharing :)
michaeljackson4ever chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
this was a great story. it was so cute how they had fun together and everything. But just one friendly piece of advice... you made a mistake. Harry's wand, the one with the real troll boogies, was destroyed in DH. he now has malfoy's old blackthorn wand. So it's a new wand. great story. keep writing!
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
There's different versions of the Harry potter books?