Reviews for making distinctions
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Amazingly perfect in every wait...and while im late i just had to say it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great story, love it. Very romantic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Great story, love it. Very nice wiriting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great job, I love it
tenthousandrings chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Gorgeouuuus! So in character and their dynamic is very accurately captured, so thaanks for sharing :)
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh my gosh, this is perfect. I'm not crazy, but I really do like the Sam/Freddie dynamic. I didn't like it in canon, but I like it here. I'm glad that you didn't bash Carly, because a lot of Seddie fans do. Thank you.
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow, that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I think tears are forming in my eyes, oh my God. Your writing really amazes me; I hope you know that.

Please write more soon! Please! Whether it's iCarly or Victorious, I'll be sure to read it. :)
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
See this is what the Seddie relationship was supposed to be like! How did you get their characters down more accurately than the writers of the show? It's just sad really.

And you're just all sorts of perfect and I know this is a little rushed but I think I love you maybe?
inctiveaccount999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was really good .
themelancholy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was gorgeous. I could read this over, and over. :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job with this and I really hope to read more Seddie from you! Amazing, amazing work!
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm pretty sure words just throw themselves at you and tell you to use them.

That was my weird way of telling you this is really quite beautiful.
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Two things:

"...but she's still barley five feet tall..."

Barley is a type grain, like wheat. You mean barely. Otyherwise Sam is essentially hay.

Secondly,

"...But she's lying carelessly on Carly's couch, head lulling to the side, left leg raised up and hooked around the back of it, one arm tucked under her head, the other curled around the arm of the sofa..."

It is so wrong that when I read this, my mind immediately added the caption "Draw me like one of your French girls."

Great story, with a good central theme.
karin chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
love, love, love

WRITE MORE!
thesimplestterms chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You really did a great job! It's sweet and real; when I read the last bits, I really could see all of that happening (if iCarly wasn't a comedy in a kids' channel, you know.)

Awesome! :)