Reviews for Impressions
Aquacoral14 chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
Please, please finish this! It's one of the best Warehouse 13 fics I've read, and you ended it on a cliffhanger! Plus, I love how you portrayed Steve and Claudia. Really well written.
girlthehellup chapter 32 . 1/1/2016
I absolutely adored this fic! you captured Claudia's and Steve's voices so well, and the extra warehouse cases were so well planned out that I might as well have been watching the show. It was amazing to see them becoming friends more slowly, in between actual episodes, and I loved the little insights and additions to their pasts. Well done.

I'm guessing that since this last updated two years ago, it's probably over with. If so, I wanted to say thank you and that I immensely enjoyed the ride. If not, I look forward to the next installment!
SuperWhoPotter13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This is my TOP favorite Warehouse fanfic, keep coming back to read it again. Please, please continue it!
Ermingard chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I still check up on this story over the years. by far one of the best stories on this site and definitely one of my personal faves. hell I think it might actually be my fave. I dont usually just have one but I tell you what- THIS is the only story I come back too over the years from when I first read it to now. no other fic has drawn me in like that. thanks. Seriously thanks. great writing and great reading.
Lady Wolf Witch chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
love love this! on my phone so not signed in but just wanted to say that its my favorite chapter so far. steve's 'visions' kept making me laugh and giggle! cant wait to read more :D
Logi123 chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
Really enjoyed it so far, I love the Claudia/Steve friendship and your way to slowly evolve it is great but now I want to know how it will go on so is there any chance of you ever continuing this? I'd highly appreciate it
Argallel chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
This is soooo good! I love how detailed you are, and how true you stay to the characters. There aren't very many Jinksy stories out there, even though he's a greaat character. You did such a great job on this! I wish you would update, but even if you never do, it was a brilliant 32 chapters!
I tip my hat to you!
Hn chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
Oh yeah ! Your fanfic is great !

I am waiting for the next chapter. :)

It's a pleasure reading you. ;)
de Duchess chapter 32 . 1/13/2014
I am so freaking happy to see an update on this story, you don't even know! I selfishly hope you'll do as much of the 4th season as possible, because there were some nice episodes in there for Claudia and Steve, but with a frustrating lack of pay off or resolution. Any way you want to go with it I'll probably enjoy, just as much of this relationship as possible really. Looking forward to more! _
Atashi Desu chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
OMG ANOTHER CHAPTER YAAAAAAYYYY!
If you couldn't tell, I am super excited about this update :D (and don't worry about the long wait, it's cool. We all understand life getting in the way)

Anyway, I LOVED the chapter, it's nice to see Steve interacting with other WH members than just Claudia sometimes, too! Although I do NOT love the cliffie, because now I wanna know what happened with Claudia and Pete, damn it! :P

So, yeah... please update sooon! (and hopefully life won't show up to distract you again this time!)
rockyshadow chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Claudia's last line in this chapter is perfect. Steve's assumptions about how everybody would react seems accurate to me. I loved Claudia and Steve's discussion about passwords.
islanzadi heap chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Awww. I can't wait for more!
parkitcharlie chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Yeeeeeeeeeeee! It's back!

I love this story and this chapter was great!
Ermingard chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
Hi I was just hoping that this story would continue, there hasn't been an update for what feels like a year. I keep thinking of this fic from time and re-reading it has been a joy, as I've re-remembered parts. I really really hope this fic will continue but I completely understand if you've lost your 'mojo' or 'muse' I haven't updated most of my stories for about a year and I feel awful! But don't worry we'll all understand if you plan on having more chapters but life/work/school/lackofinspiration is causing it to be a while. I think I speak for all of us when I say It's been a pleasure to watch this fic develop. Thank you for posting and we hope t
Guest chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
Hope you are able to update this fic soon!