Reviews for I Always Knew
Michonyx chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
PLEASE continue it! This is just TOO hot and sweet! :D
Uki96 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh that's so cute! Big Emmett is gay (i knew it) and i love that him and Jake fell in love. Now this story is quick but that's not that important. I don't think i'd like to see a sequel... I do 't know but i think you've pictured quite well what Jake and Emmett's life will look like and honestly it's fine with just a one shot story.
Now i hope you'll write plenty of Emmett and Jake stories!
Once again, really good story!
Uki
magicbound chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story reminds me of when I was younger. Then, I was prone of writing stories full of sugar and sweetness you'd get diabetes just by reading it. I used to believe in soulmates and true love and destiny.

Then I grew up. Or at least, I think I did. I blame the television, of course. So full of angst and the dark side of life that my outlook gradually tempered and weathered until I no longer entertained the thought that a happily ever after was possible, or even viable.

That was what I initially thought when I read the first lines in this piece. I was ready to dismiss it as a saccharine overdose and move on, but was able to generate enough willpower to temporarily suspend my "mature" disgust.

I'm really glad I did. Reading this story reminded me of what I once was. Someone who believed in love at first sight, in true love, in destiny, in romance. Once I believed with all my heart that there was someone out there who was especially for me. That we would meet, fall in love, grow old and die together. And although I still believe that true love like that is hardly believable, I no longer dismiss it out of hand. Call me a closet hopeless romantic, but deep in my heart I still want to believe in it. And reading this story helped me remember.

Thanks for posting this. And follow-up chapters? Yes please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Continue it!
Mychael chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow... will there be more to this story or is it a one shot?
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Let's see do I want you to continue the most amazing human Emmett/Jacob story I've ever read? Hmm... HELL YES!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
sigh, boys got to love them. xx
tattedheart chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I actually enjoyed it quite a bit but would love if it was stepped back and taken longer to build up. I know it was a contest piece but I would really enjoy it if you revisited it and drew it out a bit.
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
The same review I put in the contest entry I'll put here. So beautiful it kills me on the inside. *happy sigh* And it's up to you, I don't know what else you can continue on, this story feels mostly ended to me.
jj.knight69 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved it please write more.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
oh yes yes yes please please please continue this one! I never thought I'd like Emmett and Jacob but DAMN! soooo good Still having a hard time picturing Jacob carrying Emmett but... the rest... oh yeaaa... can DEF picture all that goodness in my pervy little head! ;)))
Anything.Goes29 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
WOW. Awesome! Please continue!
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love the story. Sexy hot lovin'. Even if it is Jake but gay Jake is all I can handle. Unless it is him and Nessie sometimes.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Cool, you're going to continue this. I'd like to see where this goes. I'm going to check out your other slash work:-)