Reviews for Hime Hajime
Windying chapter 1 . 4/4
I love you figurative... I mean. Thanks for this amazing sex between them. It was awesome! So hots!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this! I loved the feelings and the mood and how beautifully Ritsu opened up to Takano and god, this was just too cute and hot and just, yeah, an awesome job. Thank you for writing this. :)
I love your fic chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
The characterization for Ritsu was, (in my opinion) accurate.. Especially considering that this is a fic where he's supposed to realize his feelings for Takano. So I think it was spot-on!
Great job on this fic. I really enjoyed your writing style and use of amazing vocabulary. If you could continue it, I would love to follow! (:
My username is Budgiebear23 but I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment! PM me for anything or to talk about the fic.
xXmoonlight.angelXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
kyaaaa fangirling over RitsuxTakano howt scenes 3 hahahaha... XDDD kudos for writing this story 3 _
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was wicked good! It has a few typos nd onodera was a little ooc but that's why it's called fanfiction, right? May i make a request? I always fantasize about takano getting a lot of hickeys everywhere and onodera takes charge of him. Make onodera jealous too okay. Gosh! I love the way you wrote this story! Kudos!
Fangirlmel3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
omg this was amazing, my heart hurts a little bit cause its not canon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I fucking loved this. You are such an amazing writer. Like on of the best's. Gahh ... I could read anything you write all day cx - Love your fan
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is so unbelievable great! More of this!
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
A little OOC but what the fuck, it's drunkness :D
Soooooooo cute and smutty though, love it :D
aiokikasete chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Absolutely the best sekaiichi hatsukoi fanfic I have read. The descriptions were so intuitive that I suspect this ending might actually become canon. Thank you for this!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Simply love it, the one-shot was written beautifully, the interfaces between the two was perfect and tender. Ritsu's OOC is fine since he is a bit drunk. Hopefully the manga will end on a sweet note like this. Thumbs up! :D
Morbid-Delusions chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
0h my god! this was so adorable! and hot! my heart exploded with feels x3
tayziconable chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is the first sekai ichi fanfiction I had ever read, and it is the absolute best. I would say that nothing I read afterwards could compare to this, but that's a horrible understatement, in every sense of the word. Your writing style is riveting and your dialogue is perfect, and I was so hopelessly drawn in to your story that I honestly read it over and over again. None of this is flattery, it all the dire truth; I'm a writer as well, and I humble myself next to you, as I personally believe that you exceed nearly every other writer with how you convey things. I really hope this review reaches you, because you need to know how utterly incredible you are. This story gave me chills. Of course, I read your other sekai ichi fanfics too, and all of them were exceptional, but I commented on this one, my favorite... I may go review the others as well though... it appears you write for all of my fandoms, and ill look forward to eagerly enjoying all of your work!
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story is so beautiful it really deserves to be in the series. I really hope the author finishes the manga so we can all finally see this pair together the way they should be and just as you portrayed. Thanks!
MicchiChan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow. It's hard to find words. This was a really sweet oneshot. And as for Ritsu being out of character, I don't think it was an issue. They've been together for over a year now, so I think even canon Ritsu would likely give in and admit to himself that he's in love, ne? :) Anyway, I loved it, thanks for sharing.