Reviews for Hime Hajime
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/14
i loved it!
I am saving it!
It is defiantly a keeper!
love the sex part!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/20
I think given his job and Ritsu's stubbornness that's the best note his ever going to start off to a new year unless Ritsu getting pregnant.
JxMercer13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I loved this! It could really be one of my favorites with Takano And Ritsu. It had the love dovey thing I always looked for in them and now I am finally satisfied!
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Love love love! I don't care if it's a little OOC, it's wonderful! That was a perfect way for Ritsu to admit to loving Masemune! But you should have had Ritsu call him Masemune in it I think :) Personal name for a declaration of love. Anyways, so cute!
Nyokogem chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
So good!
Windying chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love you figurative... I mean. Thanks for this amazing sex between them. It was awesome! So hots!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this! I loved the feelings and the mood and how beautifully Ritsu opened up to Takano and god, this was just too cute and hot and just, yeah, an awesome job. Thank you for writing this. :)
I love your fic chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
The characterization for Ritsu was, (in my opinion) accurate.. Especially considering that this is a fic where he's supposed to realize his feelings for Takano. So I think it was spot-on!
Great job on this fic. I really enjoyed your writing style and use of amazing vocabulary. If you could continue it, I would love to follow! (:
My username is Budgiebear23 but I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment! PM me for anything or to talk about the fic.
xXmoonlight.angelXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
kyaaaa fangirling over RitsuxTakano howt scenes 3 hahahaha... XDDD kudos for writing this story 3 _
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was wicked good! It has a few typos nd onodera was a little ooc but that's why it's called fanfiction, right? May i make a request? I always fantasize about takano getting a lot of hickeys everywhere and onodera takes charge of him. Make onodera jealous too okay. Gosh! I love the way you wrote this story! Kudos!
Fangirlmel3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
omg this was amazing, my heart hurts a little bit cause its not canon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I fucking loved this. You are such an amazing writer. Like on of the best's. Gahh ... I could read anything you write all day cx - Love your fan
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is so unbelievable great! More of this!
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
A little OOC but what the fuck, it's drunkness :D
Soooooooo cute and smutty though, love it :D
aiokikasete chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Absolutely the best sekaiichi hatsukoi fanfic I have read. The descriptions were so intuitive that I suspect this ending might actually become canon. Thank you for this!