Reviews for Hime Hajime
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/23
Okay, why this is soooooo good but had not seen before?!

Why i just found it today?!
how could i missed it before?!

THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
TOO GOOD!

Beautiful... Comforting... Heartwarming... Lovely...

Lovably Awesome...!

I LOVE IT TOO MUCH IT'S AWESOME!
I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!

The feelings... the cuddling... the sex... the confession... the love...

I FREAKING LOVE IT!

LOVING IT TOO MUCH!
CiccCicc chapter 1 . 8/3
Good job . :-) Thank you.
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 5/9
I really loved it! Drunk ritsu has no inhibitions and basically blurts out what he wants so this was pretty accurate...not to mention...god damn, I'm hot... Can't believe I'm able to read smut with a straight face... What has my life come to?! But still wonderfully written and thought out! Can't wait for more
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I don't care if ritsu was ooc. This the most beautiful story I have ever read. I wish this actually happened in the show except for the lemon part. Just the confession and ritsu finally realizing his feelings.
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
i loved it!
I am saving it!
It is defiantly a keeper!
love the sex part!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I think given his job and Ritsu's stubbornness that's the best note his ever going to start off to a new year unless Ritsu getting pregnant.
JxMercer13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I loved this! It could really be one of my favorites with Takano And Ritsu. It had the love dovey thing I always looked for in them and now I am finally satisfied!
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Love love love! I don't care if it's a little OOC, it's wonderful! That was a perfect way for Ritsu to admit to loving Masemune! But you should have had Ritsu call him Masemune in it I think :) Personal name for a declaration of love. Anyways, so cute!
Nyokogem chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
So good!
Windying chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love you figurative... I mean. Thanks for this amazing sex between them. It was awesome! So hots!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this! I loved the feelings and the mood and how beautifully Ritsu opened up to Takano and god, this was just too cute and hot and just, yeah, an awesome job. Thank you for writing this. :)
I love your fic chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
The characterization for Ritsu was, (in my opinion) accurate.. Especially considering that this is a fic where he's supposed to realize his feelings for Takano. So I think it was spot-on!
Great job on this fic. I really enjoyed your writing style and use of amazing vocabulary. If you could continue it, I would love to follow! (:
My username is Budgiebear23 but I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment! PM me for anything or to talk about the fic.
xXmoonlight.angelXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
kyaaaa fangirling over RitsuxTakano howt scenes 3 hahahaha... XDDD kudos for writing this story 3 _
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was wicked good! It has a few typos nd onodera was a little ooc but that's why it's called fanfiction, right? May i make a request? I always fantasize about takano getting a lot of hickeys everywhere and onodera takes charge of him. Make onodera jealous too okay. Gosh! I love the way you wrote this story! Kudos!
Fangirlmel3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
omg this was amazing, my heart hurts a little bit cause its not canon!