Reviews for Mine
Emi chapter 13 . 4/14
OMG! That was so beautiful! I wish I could write stories like this one! But I'm a terrible author, I suck... Nobody believes in me, but your story gave me hope! Happy Easter!
j'adorechanter chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
hello! i'm not sure how long ago this was posted but I really loooovvvveed it ! you wrote very well! so convincing...sooo exciting! if it was an actual book it would be a real page turner! I was SO HOOKED I DIDN'T WANNA STOP READING! you captured almost exactly what I would have hoped to happen with my Favourite disney characters! Avonlea is such a beautiful name! and perfect I think for Eugene and Rapunzel! Unlike on your profile which i just read. I do have a favourite disney movie and that is Tangled! I don't know how many times I have watched it, and every time I laugh, cry and sing along! It is just an extremely wonderful disney movie! your fanfic was great! I especially loved all the nicknames: punzie...punz...eugene-ie-poo...avvie (when eugene uses it the first it makes make heart melt it is soooooo cute! I think i said it before but I was completely enthralled by it!
supercalifragiltsiicexpeallydochous!
Kayla chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
I Love This its soo amazing and funny -
Yuki Hikari Strife chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
HA HA SMART KID
Yuki Hikari Strife chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Question how did the tray not fall during the tickle war?
Kayla chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
This scared me! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Girlie Brony chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
First off, I almost never laugh at ,I'll laugh at one in sixty stories.
But I just couldn't help it with the last paragraph! Great job!
juliana joe chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
i like the story it is very lovely
Emily chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Er Mah Gerd! I hope its twins! I know 3 sets of twins; 1)McKayla and McKenna ride my bus and we talk a lot.
2)Izzy(Isabella) and Noah are in my grade(Noah's my BF)
3)Ashley and Robert are my sister's godchildren.
Maybe you can use one of they're names!
Nobody's here chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
I love the bit when he (eugene) kicks down the door!
Butt-kikky chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! Hey, d'you think that you could write a story on Rapunzel and Eugene having a SECOND child, and this time it's a boy?
But anyway, this story is honestly one of he best that I've EVER read (and I have read a lot of fanfiction, if I do say so myself)!
;)
Sassy chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
A story on Rapunzel's second child!
Annie Hutchins chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
BEST ENDING EVER! I enjoyed reading every word of this! This should definitely be the sequel to "Tangled"! You are an amazing author! :)
Annie Hutchins chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Congrats Rapunzel and Eugene! I was laughing my head off when Rapunzel was threatening Eugene! LOL! One of the best stories of all time! :)
Annie Hutchins chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I'm uber excited, too! I think it's gonna be a girl (at least I hope:)