Reviews for Synthetic Bonds
Yuki-Infel chapter 18 . 3/28
Well, to answer the favor in this chapter, I first found Synthetic Bonds from sorting the fic list by the favourite count and Drarry pairing. Then I read the synopsis, got excited at the prospect of long hours of reading and dived in.

There you are ;)
That person chapter 15 . 3/28
Does DE stand for death eaters cause if it does that's fab just saying
Just a person chapter 11 . 3/27
You have no idea how insanely cute that was I want to scream and cry and cuddle someone all at the same time it's a strange feeling
Austione chapter 11 . 3/19
This story is wonderful. I'm super sick and it's helping distract me and cheer me up :)
LillyMoonLewis chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
this is great
Pandoroshi chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
This story is SO cute! I mean the relationship between draco and harry is simply...asjdfkdj. Ok now after having explained myself I want to say that you are amzing! This story is so fluffy, funny and smut( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡). It's really good also because draco is a chemist! It makes the story...original,particular. Anyway I really like it so thanks for sharing!
Windday chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Tu historia es bellísima: tierna, erótica, divertida y sorprendéntemente los personajes siguen siendo canon. Leerla ha sido un gran placer, de hecho es el único universo sin magia que realmente he disfrutado. Gracias por escribirlo.
fujoshixtreme chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
This was wonderful! I'm usually skeptical about Harry potter aus but I loved this one omg it's my favorite AU!
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Haha. Nice start
Elf3542 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
That bloody stupid everybody knows Harry Potter doesn't have cell phones at Hogwarts that's just ruining an already wonderful plot line
albert-twist chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Okay the ending scene between Harry and theo was just beautiful. Like I had to read it and them reread it so that I could laugh some more. The writing was just so brilliant and the love story between the two so believable! And come on Harry's cheap shot at Theo regarding Dracos shirt, gah it was just my favorite!
KatieMarrie chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
I'm so happy I came across this story again. An amazing reread!
babyvfan chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
I loved this epilogue so much. You did an awesome job with the story. I won't lie. There were too many times Draco was annoying the hell outta and I wanted to punch him. Times where I wanted to make both of them but you did an insanely amazing job. I loved it.
babyvfan chapter 20 . 3/9/2016