Reviews for Shinobi Chakra, Wizard Magic
Cylipho1467 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
One of the better naruto/harry potter crossovers(since half of them are fucking yaoi).

I'd like to see this updated and continued because its not a bad story at all.
Rewrite isn't a bad idea, but the mistakes aren't too bad and don't take away from the story too much. Plot is okay but the story develops kinda slow and so far its just a harry potter book with shinobi.

All in all a fine story that I do enjoy.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Can't wait for your next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
How does Kakashi drink tea with his mouth cover? Love it though!
HolleyS chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
This book is GREAT! I hope you didn't abandon it for good.
DovahkiinSharpe chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
I really really enjoy this. Please update soon
kkrar00 chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
nice story, hope you update soon
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
naruhina is most likely the canon pairing for quite a few reasons, so hell yeah.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
For someones sake im hoping for naruhina... otherwise i think someone is gonna get hyugaowned.
Darksoul2142 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Man this is such a good crossover. Most crossovers would end up as just talking most of the time and just one or two battle situations if not any and would be very dull and boring. The pacing is excellent and man the way Umbridge is being manipulated is funny. You should really continue this fic.
Ali-Kun chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Noooooo! Y u no update?! ;_; NOOO!
breakingheart93 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
mwahaha! can you imagine the twins getting their hands on the byakugan? prank warfare in the making!
Killua Zoldyck chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Just two things: you keep spelling Madara's name wrong, and there's other constant misspellings. It just bugs me a tiny bit, though. Other than that, the story line is really good, and your style carries it. Good job.
whitneysixx chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
please update this!
it's such an interesting cross over.
i got hooked on it the moment i read it.
i hope you start updating this really soon :D
Ronin Kenshin chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
this is truely an awsome fic hope to read more great work
LadyXSidian chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story. I love how you put Naruto in the perfect place without turning him into a godly character (and scaring Umbridge silly). I have no complaint with the pairings, but I can't really imagine they'll be taking up too much space. And yes, sadly, teenage Harry is full of angst, but its better than the original plot with him getting his hea-anyway! Thank you for posting your story!