Reviews for Shinobi Chakra, Wizard Magic
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 9 . 10/1
I am quite pleased with Hinata showing up instead of someone else only because I would like to see more of the twins reactions to her. I also can't wait until they find out who Kakashi really is xD lol
guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Uh, well, I suppose you could call this a suggestion, so...maybe it would be best if Naruto wasn't so...muscular? Besides, he never really did look muscled in canon. 'Sinewy' might be a better description of him, though. This also includes the other ninjas that don't seem to have much muscle(but are still strong nonetheless). Ninjas who are kind of small in stature usually have an easier time hiding, stealth-ing(don't know the right word), dodging attacks, are lighter on their feet, stuff like that. If you weren't an Akimichi, that is.
Plus, I'm actually getting a little annoyed at all the descriptions of characters in fanfics who don't look like what they actually do in their respective fandom.
darklinks100 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
This a very good story any chance of updating?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Please update!
Cylipho1467 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
One of the better naruto/harry potter crossovers(since half of them are fucking yaoi).

I'd like to see this updated and continued because its not a bad story at all.
Rewrite isn't a bad idea, but the mistakes aren't too bad and don't take away from the story too much. Plot is okay but the story develops kinda slow and so far its just a harry potter book with shinobi.

All in all a fine story that I do enjoy.
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Can't wait for your next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
How does Kakashi drink tea with his mouth cover? Love it though!
HolleyS chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
This book is GREAT! I hope you didn't abandon it for good.
DovahkiinSharpe chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
I really really enjoy this. Please update soon
kkrar00 chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
nice story, hope you update soon
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
naruhina is most likely the canon pairing for quite a few reasons, so hell yeah.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
For someones sake im hoping for naruhina... otherwise i think someone is gonna get hyugaowned.
Darksoul2142 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Man this is such a good crossover. Most crossovers would end up as just talking most of the time and just one or two battle situations if not any and would be very dull and boring. The pacing is excellent and man the way Umbridge is being manipulated is funny. You should really continue this fic.
Ali-Kun chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Noooooo! Y u no update?! ;_; NOOO!
breakingheart93 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
mwahaha! can you imagine the twins getting their hands on the byakugan? prank warfare in the making!