Reviews for Shinobi Chakra, Wizard Magic
The Sin of Justice chapter 2 . 7/23
Honestly, what even is the point of making this fic? It just seems like you're only putting in canon HP events about 90% of the time (Why the hell would you even do that? We already know all this shit, it's completely pointless and dumb, especially when it spans for most of the damn chapters) and only adding Naruto and Shikamaru in very minimally to the point that they might as well not even exist in this story. Seriously, THEY HAVE ZERO IMPACT SO FAR. I really hope this change's real quick, because this fic is mediocre right now. I know I've only read two chapters, but it really doesn't speak well at all about the rest of the fic if it's like this so far.
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 6/10
nice chapter it was good I hope to read the next chapter soon
I never did like Harry's attitude... To god damned nosey for his own good...
... Decent...
Synn Nexus chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
I am quite pleased with Hinata showing up instead of someone else only because I would like to see more of the twins reactions to her. I also can't wait until they find out who Kakashi really is xD lol
guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Uh, well, I suppose you could call this a suggestion, so...maybe it would be best if Naruto wasn't so...muscular? Besides, he never really did look muscled in canon. 'Sinewy' might be a better description of him, though. This also includes the other ninjas that don't seem to have much muscle(but are still strong nonetheless). Ninjas who are kind of small in stature usually have an easier time hiding, stealth-ing(don't know the right word), dodging attacks, are lighter on their feet, stuff like that. If you weren't an Akimichi, that is.
Plus, I'm actually getting a little annoyed at all the descriptions of characters in fanfics who don't look like what they actually do in their respective fandom.
darklinks100 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
This a very good story any chance of updating?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Please update!
Cylipho1467 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
One of the better naruto/harry potter crossovers(since half of them are fucking yaoi).

I'd like to see this updated and continued because its not a bad story at all.
Rewrite isn't a bad idea, but the mistakes aren't too bad and don't take away from the story too much. Plot is okay but the story develops kinda slow and so far its just a harry potter book with shinobi.

All in all a fine story that I do enjoy. chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Can't wait for your next chapter! Keep up the good work! chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
How does Kakashi drink tea with his mouth cover? Love it though!
HolleyS chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
This book is GREAT! I hope you didn't abandon it for good.
DovahkiinSharpe chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
I really really enjoy this. Please update soon
kkrar00 chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
nice story, hope you update soon
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
naruhina is most likely the canon pairing for quite a few reasons, so hell yeah.