Reviews for for i have loved the stars too fondly
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow... This is incredible and I love it!
Werecoyote chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I'm trying to cry quietly so I don't wake up my parents. That was beautiful.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is AMAZING!
Dema chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this story even if the ending is so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
perfect combination of love and tragedy, love it.
Celynne chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Beautiful and sad. And for some reason I like this story..
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Way to depress me, babe. Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy this but no HEA? Sad but lovely anyway.
BDG chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm utterly surprised at how much i enjoyed this story as i rarely, very rarely, enjoy crossovers. It was a good story, i liked how you portraited Jon, even though Dominique is different in my mind I still liked your version very much too. I also loved how you described the emotions. I particuliary loved it when Dominique thought Maester wasn't "blind" at all, it was a nice touch :) even though there were some instabilities such as wandless and/or speechless magic is the hardest kind ever therefore a student wouldn't be able to improve that much in the subject and the cold of the wall would definitely bruise her hands, overall i liked it. It was a satisfingly good story
frozenangel1988 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow. Beautiful story.
RMinlights chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this is beautifully written! one of my favourite fan fictions i've read so far. You have a lot of talent!
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Damn. Just... damn.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow, that was beautiful.

I adored it. I loved your Dominique even though I'm not a DomTeddy fan and don't condone sleeping with your sister's fiancée but it's realistic and lends to the character and the plot and it's good.

Jon and Sam and all of the GoT gang were brilliant and the Sansa/Victoire resemblance made me happy because I like Sansa and I like Victoire and I respect them, lol, even if Dom may have a different opinion.

I've never thought about JonDominique before. I'm really intrigued by the possibility of JamesIISansa and AryaLouis and even LucyRobb (because I'm the strange sort of person with a badarse Lucy). I toyed with TheonDominique, actually, though JonDominique is definitely warming on me because of this.

Fantastic job! xx

- Jane
CinnamonSlug chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is a beautiful one-shot. Thanks a lot for sharing it