Reviews for Seriously Not Funny
DarkDramaLady chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Oh, that's exactly what he did. He survived. And I feel so bad for betony, having to be yelled at by Lily. But then I also feel bad for Lily because she has had all this happen to her, and she has no idea what to do. But then I also know how Sev is feeling, and I'm just a whole mixup of emotions at the moment. In other words. This is really really good.

You're welcome.
DarkDramaLady chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I'm on the figurative edge of my seat! (I'm sitting on the floor, so their is no edge) I want to know what happens next! The adding to this scene to make it work with your OC's was perfect!
DarkDramaLady chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
I love Minerva :)

This is awesome :)
Just Call Me Ria chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
great chapter!
Just Call Me Ria chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Ouch. Poor Severus. I guess it's this bit where he goes all death-eater-y :( great chaps, by the way. :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
this is the begging of fifth right?

so THE incident should be occurring soon, right?
LilyMelany chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Hahaha. Love it! Sorry in a rush getting my food with my bf and some friends.

Love

Lilykins
LilyMelany chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Wow! Don't think I reviewed this chapter before but wow. That scene at the end was amazing. Anyways sorry for not showing you my story but it accidentally got deleted. Tear and sadness. So I'm rewriting it and have no idea when it will be finished.
Just Call Me Ria chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Great chapter! I think I see where you're going with this...
DarkDramaLady chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
so much yelling in that chapter, but the last argument with Sirius was really well written.
Just Call Me Ria chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Well done! I felt Betony's pain and loss as if it were mine (And I am perfectly qualified to make that comparison), and I think I might have acted in the same way. You really show how she got into Slytherin here, instead of doing what you did in the first chapter - Make out she was only Slytherin because of her ambition to be great. This really shows WHY the Sorting Hat bothered to say she would do well in Slytherin in the first place - The cold, hard exterior that she was so good at bringing up. Not because she's evil... Thank god.
LilyMelany chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
I think my laptop is fried from all the tears that fell during this chapter. I understand a little how she felt, though. I lost a best friend that I had grown up with from the age of 6 months. But lucky for her her depression didn't spiral out of control. Anyways love this story soooooooooooo much! Love, Lils
LilyMelany chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Ohh cliffhanger! I'm so glad you recommend this for me! Love, Melany
LilyMelany chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love it as always with your work! I just have to point out that first years dont have care if magical creatures though, right? I'm not sure so I could be wrong! Great work. Love, lily
DarkDramaLady chapter 3 . 9/20/2011