Reviews for Inter Spem Et Metum
Chizakura chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really hate to do this, but-please update Freedom in a Cage! I'm sorry that I am telling you this in a review for another story, but it is the one that you updated most recently, so...take this as a complement. I REALLY liked that one and you ended it with a cliffhanger so now I am desperate to know what happens. Will they ever figure out that Sam never lost consciousness? If so, will they feel any guilt? Will Optimus figure out just how much of a hypocrite he is ('freedom is the right of all sentient beings'-not anymore. At least, not when it's useful to you, apparently.)? I NEED to know!
ladycharna chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Just loved it, wondering how the rest of the story will develop. Cant wait...
zombie4play chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Please update soon, this is such a great story for me to have to wait :)

great job!
BasilMacVae chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Fenbabies make Basil happy. As do Hawkelings.
Kit chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
This is just wonderful! The writing is solid, the characters are spot on, and you're not only using the default name, but Sarcastic Hawke! You're after my heart aren't you? All joking aside, the first chapter did the perfect job of getting me enthralled. The pain of a father losing all he loved hit me more than I believed it would in one chapter, and what I think are Flemeth's words at the end, just set this epic, exciting, and dark humor, like tone for the story. Then, Fenris's chapter, was heart wrenching. And while I hope it isn't so, it felt as if you were speaking from experience about losing a child, the true horror and fierce protectiveness of Fenris's character about the only good thing in his life brought tears to my eyes. And the "Bait and Switch" chapters felt as if I were watching this play out in the game. All in all, I look forward to the next installment of this fine work.

- Kit
nuitnothing chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Somehow I don't think Fenris will be pleased when he realizes his daughter is gone.
WordMouse chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
The thought of dieing children, especially in those ways is painful to read. Even if they are imaginary, it still bites pretty deep. I have a soft spot for brats and even thinking of a child suffering for something they played no part in is enough to make me puke a little bit.

Don't take that as a deterrent though, it's good that you can make me feel that.

I'm not good with Grammar, honestly I've only ever beta'd when people needed help with the flow. I spotted a small mistake though. You wrote prize instead of price in the fifth paragraph.
WordMouse chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh. Sweet Andraste's knicker weasels, this is amazing! I'm not just saying that to kiss your butt either, this is really amazing. You right so well, and you've made me become immersed, to actually care about the emotions and viewpoint of an original character.

I feel bad for him, and I am just so completely entranced. There have been 3 mpreg stories that I have managed to find for the second game, and I can honestly say that even at the beginning as we are your's is second best. That being, only because the other was so long and well written. Give me time to grow though, because I simply love how you write.