Reviews for Yoake no Tori
Great story. Are you going to continue it?
Coolnessfighter chapter 1 . 3/27
this is great! please continue, and your grammar did improve!
Asuka1920 chapter 2 . 3/17
Please continue!
Dark Wolf 098 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I really like it ! ;3 Please update ! TT
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I hope you continue this story! I really want to read more!
Cristal chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Love the story ! I like how the story is going so far. Keep at the good work. You have a few grammar mistakes. Please update more chapters. Can't wait to read them.
Skilvh and Shilvh chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Noooooooooooo! Where's the continuation!? XD

Love it! XD
Magicherry chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Interesting story. I would say your grammar needs some work though.
Jane chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Awwww! that is soo sweet. Lal is soo sweet.
Anyway, I love this story and hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Awww ial is so sweet! Hope ial doesn't die from having a relationship!
:(:(:( But please update soon! Keep up the hard work! :D.D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I liked the last sentence of your first chapter. It's funny how he is her bodyguard but she just left him alone. -
Blahblahblah chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I wanna know more!
. it's so good
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hahaha! I loved the end! Oh but his name isn't "lal" it's " Ia-Lu," the first letter is an "i" btw. I totally thought his name was La Lu for the whole series! Then I re watched it and was like ohhhh it's an i... So yeah. You should get a Beta, that'll help with the grammar. Other than the grammar it's a fantastic idea! I'm so glad you have some Ia Lu/Erin romance for FF! This section needs more Erin stories!
Shimotsuki no Miko chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I'm an absolute fan of Kemono no Souja and any fanfic of it with Erin/Ial as pairings! Absolutely cute!

I think your grammar has definately improved and please update! I love your story! .
pandagirl181297 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
yes, your grammar improved quite a lot, I'm also waiting for the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can, I'll be waiting!