Reviews for Cuddler
I'm in love
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh my. Kakashi has problematic behaviors but at least it ended well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
HAHAHA OMFG GOLDEN! Yes this is perfect
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Heh heh love it
Pipra chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OMG! love your story! (and I'm not a fan of KakaSaku)
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
so sexy! I loved the way this story was developed! It's incredible!
hatakescarecrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
superb... loved it
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Lov3d this story! Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
love the concept :)
Farruca chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love your story \-/
Good plot, one of my favorite pairing... Amazing !
Ami chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Waiiiii you made use of silencing and masking genjutsu/jutsu! FINALLY someone actually used that in a kakasaku (really far too many Naruto romance fics in general seem to forget jutsu even exist when it comes to hiding or masking presence and such, all seemingly for the sake of plot cliches. House Of Crows had Kakashi use a henge, but that's the only kakasaku fic I can recall that I've read which did) it's soooo totally awesome, and really made my day!

Pretty kinky, and Naruto's closing thoughts were friggin entertaining.

Thanks for posting and have a great day!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
LOVED IT, so hot! And a great idea for a fic as well :D
FreeSkittles chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i loved this xD
TokiyoWind chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Haha, how cute and adorable! I have never read anything so fantastic and amusing like this! You have talent!

I'd like to ask you if you can review my first and only story, "Mistake". I'm new here on FFnet. I'm only 13 and writing is one of my favorite hobbies, right next to drawing. I'm writing here in hopes of improving and getting critique. Plus, it's fun reading and writing here on FFnet! :D
summers revenge chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Kakashi is so sneaky! I love sakura and him together. I think they complement eachother well. I really love you writing and how you depict the characters!