Reviews for 525600 Minutes
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
cuteness
GinnySong chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I like the Rent reference there, good job on the story!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
cool story
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Well another way to say all this nice things at very accurate intervals.
Could have been an idea of Hermione after all...

I liked it.
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was so precious. :) I loved this!
WalkingOnThinIce chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Haha this was an amazing fix. I particularly like the Valentines day and fireworks one. Harry is so naughty. How can Hermione deal will him?
CaptainPumpkinPie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
EPIC. I love their banter. Nice work :)
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I thought this was very cute and a little different. I enjoyed it.
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Cute idea. Reminded me a bit of chemprof's Conversations in the Aftermath, another all dialog story. And being reminded of chemprof is good thing.

Thanks for writing!

Don
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This story is utterly lovely; for something with just dialouge it spoke volumes. I could PICTURE their situations. Brilliant!

Aimlessly Unknown
Danyhg chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Haha, that was great! Sometimes with this type of stories (dialogue based) it gets a bit hard to understand and/or follow the sequence but you did an awesome job. Pretty funny and enjoyable, good work :)
Ibris chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hey, I just found this and decided to read it. It's a nice idea indeed, cute and kinda self-explanatory. Good in short. And, I'm not really sure about all the dates being correctly translated into minutes (should be though, calculators don't lie), but the 525600 minutes in a year are completely accurate. I'd know since I admit to being a fan of the musical play Rent (one of those plays you either hate or love) and the main song (which opens the second act), called Seasons of Love talks about what do you do to make a year worth the while, and it continuously repeats the phrase "525600 minutes".
Greeneyes1990 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
aww that's such a cute story. I love how you wrote this, it's interesting a whole year of their life in only dialogue. At first i didn't think that would be easy to understand but it was. Really great job. :D
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was brilliant! Great job and very cleverly written :)
phoenixkami chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Seasons of love! Got a Rent fan?