Reviews for Disobediance
Qendgame chapter 5 . 9/13
This was great! I really enjoyed reading it, I kinda wish you would keep it going a bit longer but I understand every story must come to an end.
I never thought i'd like this pairing, but this story is just too good for words! I love how good you can write Will. I love stories where he is all nervous and passionate
Ayshen chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
How beautiful. I love the desperate intensity of it. Brava.
NothingWithEverything chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Oh my that was a very touching scene. I really love the "hi" and "hello" part, that was so sweet... And the last sentence is very good (in my opinion) i think it wrapped up the story well...
TMPR chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Awwwwwwww! Such a cute ending, even though I didnt expect it lol, must be all the angst I've been reading lately, I always expect a sad ending
klajef chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
killerniggel chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
*fans self*

that ) (so no worries about the smut, it really deserved the M-Rating and was decidedly hot :D)

Aaaand it re-compensated me for the overwhelming amount of Wemma *pulls a 'yuck'-face*

Loved the way both Will and Quinn were kind of insecure and how Will was so cautious in the way he touched Quinn. My oh my, who would not fall for a guy that treats you like that (even if you suffer from self-doubts) :)

But - Quinn's feelings at the end of the chapter - can't help but expecting a big 'It was a mistake'-regret-moment from her...curious how you'll finish the scene in the last part *keeps fingers crossed for more Quill goodness*
TMPR chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
uh oh, trouble.
killerniggel chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I'd say - Mission:Satisfaction accomplished ;)

As I am dreading the overwhelming amount of Wemma (yes I admit to a certain amount of Wemma-bashing because I never really was able to find any cuteness in this pairing) I'll just concentrate on these Quill moments you created to ignore the sugary sweetness on screen ;)

but back to the chapter - as PrettyLittleAgent put it so perfectly, you truly are a Quill-Goddess and I bow to your ability to have me jumping on my recliner, panicking and grinning like a mad woman at the same time (you had me quite panicking there in last scene, I mean, Rachel calling Will and the only thing I could think of was 'Shoot, is this the end?')

am curious if and how Will and Quinn will find a way around the cameras (or if the will put them to use? *clears throat innocently*) - till the next chapter! )
PrettyLittleAgent chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Gah, I wish I could write this well! You tell and do so much with so little words that it is just amazing. The tension you have building is fantastic and I love how you are taking the original events and making them your own.

You are truly a Quill goddess!
Greyshasbecomemylife chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Gah! I was sure they would spend more time together whle she was pregnant and he would get to rub her belly a lot and rub her back and feet... I was sure he would adopt the baby. And I was really sure that during this chapter they would relieve each other's sexual tension.

You left me hanging! Esp with the no sex stuff. But it looks like it will come. I suck at patience. :)

Thanks for the awesome story!
xsillylovesongs chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
love it :) a lovely quinn/will story and very believable unlike some you read.
killerniggel chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Heyhey :)

Finally figured out which password I was using on this account (silly old me dumped the post-it I had the info written down on in my last desk cleaning orgy :D)

back to what I actually meant to do - review :D

I love that you've written this story in present tense,might be just me, but I feel like my POV as a reader is closer to Quinn's that way :)

the way she deals with her pregnancy, the developing maturity, this little (or not so little) crush on Will and those short moments they share, Will so caring and supportive of Quinn, pulling back again into insecurity - I really can't wait to read the next chapter (that hopefully satisfies my appetite for Quill-greatness ;))
TMPR chapter 2 . 9/17/2011