Reviews for Fire Storm
SttarGazer chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Eduardo is fantastic. I like him a lot.
Grac3 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved the intricacy of the plot and all the red herrings. And the last chapter! I am such a sucker for fluff, and that was just perfect.
PockySnowshadow chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
What a wonderful story! You captured the characters perfectly and I loved all the plot twists! Great job!
wholock11 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
i loved it!
Winged-Leopardess chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great first chp!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Amazing!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
This is a brilliant story. I wouldn't have thought so much heartbreak, hopelessness, love, and humor could go into only 14 chapters haha. Your portrayal of Sherlock and John is so real, so genuine, it makes me wish something like this could happen in the show.

I think the best part of it was that you had such an intricate plot laid out, but still I couldn't guess what direction the story was going to go it. I didn't know if Sherlock would wake up, if Moriarty was the leader, who Isadora shot. Oh, by the way I also loved the names of the OCs you had as well. They were very creative.

You are an amazing writer, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :))
Jjo chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
ooo that was lovely. Never apologize for fluff, especially at the end of a long fic. After a good angst-fic, we need a good fluffy ending. Bravo!
spinner12 chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
I kept expecting one of the stragglers to attack John in that last chapter. I loved the story!
spinner12 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Riveting story. Poor John. Even when he's not the one in the hospital, it still seems like he gets the short end of the stick.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I liked your analogy of them being different like two puzzle pieces.
Shay-of-Awe chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
I'm surprised this story hasn't gotten more reviews, as it definitely deserves lots of praise...you've not only succeeded in creating your own thrilling mystery and plot line, but also in characterizing John and Sherlock. You're obviously talented and I hope you continue to write! Good luck out there!
Maywynn chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
I haven't reviewed this chapter, sorry.

I think that it's a lovely finale, seriously.

Loads of people do epilogues - usually happ fluff, so I'm happy.

Thank you so much, this fic is awesome.

:D

Recommendation of further reading. Skyfullofstars' THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF JOHN WATSON, and the sequel, THE BOYS OF BAKER STREET.

They are amazing.