Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Lovekyle2009 chapter 34 . 1/18/2016
Another awesome sauce story to love and hold close to my heart, everything that I wished would've happen to my Angel with his Buffy was included. I keep wishing that this was how the show was instead of reality. The addition of Wes, whom is my favorite besides Angel just perfect happiness. Thank you for writing this stories they ease the heartache created by joss. I just spent a whole weekend reading them and it's been the best time spent. P.S. The little mentions of Booth were amazeballs xoxo
bub23453 chapter 33 . 9/6/2015
Ask for reviews and ye shall receive lol (though over 3 and a half years later lol).

What a great story! I couldn't stop until i finished it. There is something that's a bit disappointing though. I know the love's gift trilogy was your "baby" but I was hoping you'd do a sequel to this, since there's quite a lot that can go different now.

Any chance you'll come back to this? I'm off to read Two Sides now.
Archangel Winchester chapter 34 . 8/21/2014
I loved the story... :) it's amaizing! ! ! !
But I'm a confused... I see that your other stories have a sequel...then the sequel to this story is "two sides of the same coin" or doesn't have one?
Kristin04 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Hmmm...not sure yet...
addicted2ackles chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
SERIOUSLY?! That's how you end chapter 15?! granted i can just hit next & read more but still! I think I'm glad I found this after ya finished lol
addicted2ackles chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I personally wasn't a big fan of Wesley. I liked Giles better.
I liked this chapter (well the whole story really) I'm quite interested in how they get out. & go Giles!
Also Angel getting propositioned 11 times ahaha!
addicted2ackles chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I was going to wait until i had read the whole thing to review, however as I did with TSOTSC, I've enjoyed your writing:) angst doesn't bother me at all. actually i think I prefer it. I miss Buffy/Angel!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
I just read all of this and it was just fantastic. I know its been awhile since you wrote this but I think it would be just awesome if you wrote a sequel to it. You did such a great job on this I would love to see it go further. Now I'm off to read more of your stories! :-)
Haribo2012 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
lol i love the ending of this chapter lol x
Romantic Journalist chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
Is there a sequel to this story?
Jallielover0202 chapter 34 . 2/2/2013
This story was good. I liked it do you plan on continuing it?
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2013
I loved this one are you going to do a sequel?
StridingFreedom chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I was just wondering if you're going to write a sequel?
StridingFreedom chapter 33 . 1/10/2013
WOW THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! I loved this story :)
geminigurl89 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Honestly, I don't feel that bad for Giles. He's looking for someone to blame in this situation, but ignoring the fact that the only person who did anything wrong was Jenny by not telling anyone about the happiness clause. The person most responsible for Jenny's death, other than Angelus, was Jenny herself. I know we are supposed to think she was noble or whatever for trying do the restoration spell, but if you ask me it was too little too late. It always bugged how after she died everyone acted like she was some innocent victim. As far as I'm concerned she kind of made her own bed (although in this story the fact that she was trying to make the curse permanent makes her somewhat more likeable).