Reviews for Fish Story
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
really enjoyed this one; Danny and Steve were wonderfully in character. Also it was a great fish story. :)
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
What a fantastic fish story! I am having a hard time deciding which parts are true and which aren't, but that's just part of the fun in this tale. :) And I adore Danny for bringing a cooler of beer at 7:15 a.m.
Qweb chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I feel like that's a prize for me too. Thanks.

Neither one is lying. They're just mistaken.
Malia Amane chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Hillarious - I loved every word. I may have to sue you however, for the damage caused to my cheeks by excessive smiling :)
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
ROTFLMAO...now that wa too funny...Winnie
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very, very nice. Well done...applause all around! Oh what I wouldn't give to have been a stowaway on that boat. I would have loved to have seen what really happened. Dolphins or sharks? Tough choice. Loved it. Thank you so much for the delightful start to my week. After Saturday night watching the live stream of SOTB and the premier just two weeks away...this was lovely. So thank you again for this.
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I was laughing so hard here I couldn't focus for a while. Had to read it twice. They were all so adorable and this is just, well, plain awesome!
Mrs Sheppard18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was so funny! I love the banter you write for Steve and Danny, it's so in character and so funny! I loved it how they were constantly interrupting each other and changing the story. Thanks for sharing! :)
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is a great story, just what I needed to start my day off, a good laugh.

Thanks for sharing it. Wendy