Reviews for The Sleeping Beauty
Yuki-Chan chapter 1 . 9/22
Omg I love Ritsu lol XD and btw I love the story!
Yaoiskittleshit chapter 1 . 7/23
Hahahah Hahahah Ritsu XD Love it!
SarcasticSenpai chapter 1 . 6/7
I wish I had a boyfriend like Yukina omg
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 1 . 4/30
Naww! This is such a cute story! And it actually displays the kind of plot that you would actually see in SiH.

Excellent job!
ShaeLee99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was beautifully written. Nice job.
Windying chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hahahahaha...ohh my godesss...ritsu was so funny! Man...I love this!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awww! so weird and romantic haha Poor Kisa, what a way to gain fame hahah But if it makes Yukina happy it will be fiine haahaha. Loved it ;)
EMERALD69 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
very well done!
6six chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You should write a sequel.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
How do you write these and make them perfect? I love you! XD your writing is flawless :3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I don't ask... I won't ask... How this "Akikawa-sensei" know about Ricchan's story and write it as World's Greatest First Love, I won't ask! Though I'm sooo CURIOUS about HOW!

When Kisa found out about the painting, never thought he will get angry, even felt 'humiliated'! I'm shocked...
But I understand why he felt that...

Well... glad it's ended well... :)
YaoiLover chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That Was Amazing! And Very Realistic, felt like it was an extra chapter of The Worlds Greatest Love (: You Gots Some Major Talent For Some BL Novels (; Keep Up The Creative Writing! Your Good At It O.O !
Proud Fujoshi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow...ur so talented...u describe the character so real and it doesn't feel ooc,this story is cute and wonderful,thanks for this treat(cuz it's my favorite pairing in SIH:D)
Hikaru18920 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aww loved this:) especially the joke about the books:3
Misaki chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is so cute! I want to have a boyfriend like Yukina. But i doubt that'll happen.