Reviews for Rough Men
mednin chapter 1 . 6/13
This is so cute! I really, really enjoyed reading your story! The idea is unique too!
Shanita67 chapter 1 . 4/18
Loved this. Did you write something with Jin please
Rapunzel3 chapter 1 . 3/12
I only have two words for this fanfiction... Simply Beautiful!
Walis chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I think Samurai Champloo serves the same role for me. Grounding, cathartic, shameless ot3. The way they just grow into each other so artfully in this series is so organic that it makes Trader Joes look like Walmart. Also, having lived-in or visited all of the places they travel to helps a lot with understanding the cultural nuances in the series. Nothing like having been to the Ryukyus to help you understand Mugen.
thatonedeadgirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i am a glass case of emotions. I loved this piece and i think it fits in really well with cannon. I love it so much. please say you have more?
thatonedeadgirl tumblr
Ciole chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. The characterization, the situation, her family of rough men, the ending...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Finally! This is literally the first well-written fic I have read on this godforsaken abyss. Thank you for restoring my hope for this fandom, this was a FANTASTIC read. C:
underlings chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
aahhhh, i adore that last line!
Vicky chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Thank you, that was great! Fuu was strong.:) God Bless you.:)
broomclosetkink chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
So beautiful, and PERFECT. This sort of life would fit Fuu perfectly. The Fuugen feels I have now are overpowering and wonderful.
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I just love the entire feel of this story. You really captured Fuu's character and your decision for how she ended up after they split is so believable. I don't think she could have gone to a "softer" tea house after being with Mugen and Jin for so long. And Mugen's soft reaction to reuniting with her is, I believe, pretty spot on. Its obvious in the series he has a thing for her, emphasized in the last episode when he saved her, and I enjoyed this one-shot. Thank you for taking the time to make and post it here for others like myself to read.
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I just finished watching the series with my sis today, it took us awhile to get back to it but we finally did it. And I'am happy to say that it is now forever a favorite of mine! X3 Needless to say it gave me the greatest urge to go on FF and find any good story I could find on my fav characters, and that's where you came in! After watching it through the idea of Fuugen kinda grew on me, so that's mostly what I've been looking for. Your story really touched me, mostly because I feel like I could really see these two together like this. That even after the end it's still not really over. Too sentimental? Maybe, but that's okay! Thanks for the wonderful story, I'll be checking your other ones too! CB
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story.
The Voice in the Wilderness chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This has such a great emotional payoff without being sentimental or maudlin; I love that. I love the emotional and character depth Fuu gets here; I'd say this is possibly one of the very best portrayals of her I've read to date. A very nice read - great job :)
Happy Life chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ugh this is so awesome! I've been reading all of your sc fics and they all rock!