Reviews for How to write a Harry Potter story that will make m
Omj I love stuff like this, just so funny! XD
Commander Riker chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
That was funny!
annafan chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Fantastic! Very funny, and I think you picked off just about every daft cliche (and a few I hadn't come across). I do love a good totally unrealistic pregnancy story too - as one parody I read put it, "based on a copy of 'What to expect' that the author picked up in a thrift store..."

Though I have a friend who wrote a realistic middle-aged sex scene (we are both middle aged - this is not us randomly having a go at middle aged people) which featured butt hair and farts (was never quite made clear whether these were arse or fanny farts, which made it even funnier).
star chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Darknceannoya chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
All I could think was Bob the Builder. Surprise, Harry! You are Bob the Junior. You own all forms of building, I.e. the world.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I seek mostly for other things in Harry Potter fan stories, but I totally see your point.
Fumbls chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
In the years of me reading fanfiction, I must say this covers pretty much all the bad stuff. I think the biggest one you forgot is "Make sure Luna can see the future, but for some reason her visions of the future are only slightly helpful. She also now isnt crazy, has become/always-has-been-and-we-just-didnt-see-it hot, and she is smarter than Hermione. Which matters because on a scale of one to Hermione Granger, everyone else scores a Ron in the HP universe. Except Harry, Draco, Luc, Neville, Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Lupin, and Sirius because they... need... pickles? Yes, pickles because Harry is pregenant and about to give birth after three months of pregnacy and we cant forget that Voldemort is now the godfather."

Sorry, just thought I would mention you missed those.
crestaired chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You crack me up oh gawd
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This gave me the most wonderful idea for a Drarry/Drapple crack fic.
lilsis1232 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is hilarious! I don't get the red hair either. It's like, if Harry has a different persona that he uses to get around unnoticed, he has to have bright red curly/wavy hair that goes down to his butt and is SOFT.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You know, I have a sudden urge to do half of the stuff you mentioned at the beginning (minus the slash stuff...) I was just counting the fics, even the good ones, I saw the beginning stuff in. Funny!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
XD absolutely brilliant! You hit the nail spot on! Definitely enjoyed reading your hilarious fic ;)
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wynny i swear to you, for the first half of tjis story its like you were talking about a couple of stories that i read a while back..
RedMoon17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was awesome, I understand where you're coming from. I respect you so much more for actually taking the time to write and post this. I look forward to anything new from you.
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You have hit spot on of every pathetic creature fic of Harry Potter I have every seen(with a few exceptions as I haven't actually read yours yet). And yes your assessment is not only ironically mean but also effectively very funny and accurate. My mom had to tell me to shut up a couple of times for laughing during family movie night :) Your a great writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff, especially since you recognize unoriginal plots and obviously strive to avoid them. Did I mention I love your wit? Kudos!