Reviews for How to write a Harry Potter story that will make m
Fumbls chapter 1 . 1/11
In the years of me reading fanfiction, I must say this covers pretty much all the bad stuff. I think the biggest one you forgot is "Make sure Luna can see the future, but for some reason her visions of the future are only slightly helpful. She also now isnt crazy, has become/always-has-been-and-we-just-didnt-see-it hot, and she is smarter than Hermione. Which matters because on a scale of one to Hermione Granger, everyone else scores a Ron in the HP universe. Except Harry, Draco, Luc, Neville, Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Lupin, and Sirius because they... need... pickles? Yes, pickles because Harry is pregenant and about to give birth after three months of pregnacy and we cant forget that Voldemort is now the godfather."

Sorry, just thought I would mention you missed those.
crestaired chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You crack me up oh gawd
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This gave me the most wonderful idea for a Drarry/Drapple crack fic.
lilsis1232 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is hilarious! I don't get the red hair either. It's like, if Harry has a different persona that he uses to get around unnoticed, he has to have bright red curly/wavy hair that goes down to his butt and is SOFT.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You know, I have a sudden urge to do half of the stuff you mentioned at the beginning (minus the slash stuff...) I was just counting the fics, even the good ones, I saw the beginning stuff in. Funny!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
XD absolutely brilliant! You hit the nail spot on! Definitely enjoyed reading your hilarious fic ;)
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wynny i swear to you, for the first half of tjis story its like you were talking about a couple of stories that i read a while back..
RedMoon17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was awesome, I understand where you're coming from. I respect you so much more for actually taking the time to write and post this. I look forward to anything new from you.
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You have hit spot on of every pathetic creature fic of Harry Potter I have every seen(with a few exceptions as I haven't actually read yours yet). And yes your assessment is not only ironically mean but also effectively very funny and accurate. My mom had to tell me to shut up a couple of times for laughing during family movie night :) Your a great writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff, especially since you recognize unoriginal plots and obviously strive to avoid them. Did I mention I love your wit? Kudos!
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I do believe I pissed myself laughing at this, utterly fantastic, and so, so true! Of course, now live done this, you can't do the same cliched story line, hope you know that. ;P at any rate, all those people that do write these kinds of stories deserve to be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, and possible drowned. Cheers for the laugh.
Wintress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I cracked up BADLY here.
imici chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I like your humor :D
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh my god, I'm dying laughing here! THIS. SO MUCH THIS. God, you always hit the nail on the head, don't you? First it was your rant about the girls in canon, then it was Percy, now this?! My Cheesus, you're just reading my mind aboUT EVERYTHING I HATE AND MAKING IT FUNNY! HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?! HOW?! *laughing forever*

My favorite part of this entire thing, though?:

"Name the kids the most ridiculous names you can think off!
"The End! Because writing about taking care of kids and raising them is no fun, after all…
"What animals?"

That last line, it gets me every time I look at it! XD
perfectlyODD chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
'Let's pick some animals you think is cool out, shall we! At least a snake! And a wolf! And some kind of cat! Why not a mini-dragon! Hedwig? Hedwig who?'

I have seen this in so many stories, it's not even funny anymore. Like, I think the most unique pet anyone in the HP world (besides Hagrid) is Draco, who has an eagle or vulture or something.

'Destroy it all by having Luc, within half a page, calling Harry his "little one" and cooing at him. Make sure the pure-blood alfa-male is just one big, completely unthreatening, teddy-bear. But make him snarl at a girl interested in Harry just in case.'

This is extremely accurate.

'Voldemort? Oh, he just killed Harry's parents because it was a war going on. Harry can forgive him for that! Taking his money is worse, after all…'

And this is the part where I choke on my own laughter.

This is amazing, even if it is a parody. The crazy thing is, I have seen a lot of stories like this.
Aikino chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I actually laughed out loud several times! Especially the "long butt-hair" comment was hilarious XD I know exactly what kind of fanfiction you are complaining about, AFF is filled with stories like this I can't for the life of me figure out who LIKES to read a story like that but some of them actually have quite a few fans...

If you need some good Lucius/Harry slash stories look for Anne Phoenix stories: www. annephoenix browse. php?typecategories&catid2 if you don't already know of her. I think she's amazing! :D