Reviews for Organically
Gestir chapter 4 . 6/28
Whew! That was very sweet, very funny and bordering on hot near the end.
Jane is a good person, part of the time, but putting icy toes on an unsuspecting bedmate is swinish and she deserves bad luck and a case of the sniffles for it. That said, she is quite philosophical about their power dynamic and I really like the detail of Maura tasting the lotion. I can _totally_ imagine canon Maura doing that. :-)
I enjoyed this a lot, and I want to pass a thank-you to my friend CLD who told me to read this. You two do me a world of good.
Thank you for writing and sharing!
malexfaith chapter 4 . 3/3
Yet another unique piece about them getting together. how you have such an awesome imagination and such talent to keep doing this I have no idea but I'm more than grateful. Thanks heaps for sharing
Del3t3d chapter 4 . 3/2
Oh, that was so sweet! Thank you for sharing this incredible story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
AW! What a cute little short story. I loved it. So incredibly quaint. And you're a remarkable writer. Thanks for writing. Hope you're happy and well.
vinocibo chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Another beautifully written story. It is, in fact, quite lovely.
cjunited38 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
lol over thinking ruins the momnet.
Myx Nyx chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Bahhhhhhh! That was so great! A lot of people fall down on these thematic fics and they seem, well forced. :) But this one happened so organically! Tee hee. See what I did there? Funny AND true. Yay for fic, yay for me!
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Lovely lil story! Thanks for sharing D
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Just unbelievably sweet!
DarXe chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
This was wonderful. I have to say, I've always agreed with Maura on My Fair Lady. I love the movie but I think the plays end is much more realistic in what someone would put up with. Jane nothing like Henry Higgins. :)
DarXe chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I LOVE chapter. I'm still laughing.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Heh
DeathOfAMockingbird chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I loved this! It's totally true, though; some things just happen organically ;)
phuryism chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I loved how it switched around to Jane saying it at the end.
Hope6968 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Liked it very much. It was cute and romantic. Thank you for your writing.