Reviews for Burnt Out Stars
TwoWorlds chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Y U MAKE ME CRY, HUMAN?!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was heartbreaking, but beautiful.
rhiiminee chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved this. All excellently in character, I think.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Poor doctor he really does have a lot of guilt racked up.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
*sniffle*
ntljns chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Absolutely amazing! This is wonderfully written: your description of the Doctor's emotions is truly superb. I love how you touched on his feelings about Rory saying he didn't want to travel with him anymore and also how Amy isn't as stable as Rory with their respective waiting times for the Doctor to come back. Stupendous job!
WinterLeaf9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Absolutely magnificent. This story was wonderfully erudite and conveys the Doctor's thoughts, in the way he thinks, perfectly.
Diana Prallon chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh, god, that was though. Very well written, but though. A favorite, no doubt.
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I absolutely love this. It's basically like you took every thought that must have been occuring in the Doctor's head the moment he slammed the door in Amy's face and wrote it down into this beautiful piece. He did it, because he knew that Rory couldn't be the one to make that choice, and it kills him. You conveyed the emotion wonderfully.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is just fantastic. I have no words.
ParanoidAndroid42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Absolutely heartbreaking and wonderfully thought-provoking look into the Doctor's head. This adds another layer of emotion onto the episode itself and it works so well.
ACOUNTCLOSED chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is wonderfully done, I loved the start where he remembered his fellow companions.