Reviews for Do You Really Know the 50 States?
Obviously Me chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
inactive111111 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Woot! Delaware, represent! Makes me proud to live here xD
Bumblekat chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
You know, CT has the UConn Huskies college basketball team. And Bridgeport. So the whole clean thing is funny, considering Bridgeport is one of the filthiest cities in America... :)
animeduchess14 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Oh my god I love this series XD I'm kind of interested on how your going to portray Illinois (me being a native) as well as Iowa lol. I can only imagine how hard it is to pick out unique personalities for each state D: my favorite so far was Massachusetts, she's hilarious- and yaay! Colbert hehe :) can't wait for more!
cactuscutie73 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Ah I loved chapter 12! :D It was really cute. I feel like I have to defend my state though..I'm from North Carolina and our barbecue is really great! Ha-ha! I can totally see NC and SC arguing about stuff like that! Great story!Keep writing. :)
Nerdkate88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Pokemon! The second movies my fave... GO TRACEY! Still funny potrayal of Delaware. Did you know it was actually named after a real perdon?
KrazyKat101 chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Never forget.

This chapter was really sad, obviously. But very fitting. I loved it.

I ship New York and Virginia. Of course.
Michigan chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
...In a way, I have my own connection to this. On 9/11, jets from three different bases were launched. The first being Otis and the second being Langley. However, what most people don't know is that there were jets launched from a third base. These jets were launched in response to United 93.

They came from my own Selfridge.

Not just that... but September 11, 2001 is the only day since 1837 on which Ohio and I didn't argue. I think it's because of United 93 and the fact that Cleveland was tracking it and Selfridge launched jets to track it.
ninjakat405 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Bahaha! Totally sounds like us! Though, I didn't know Bridgeport was the largest city...I thought it was New Haven. Huh...oh well! But yeah, he's all smarticle 'cause we have nothing to do here but go to school. A random fact: we specialize in insurance, if you didn't know
KrazyKat101 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I ship them. xD Virginia actually reminds me of my other friend, who's just like her. xD (And her name is Ginny :o Coincedence?)
GingerSnapDragons chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Agh, sorry, wanted to add on to my earlier review about NC. I can't believe I forgot NASCAR and the universities. Duke and UNC would be his prides since doctors that are the best at their field tend to be in the hospitals. And NASCAR is one of those things that would be a 'depending on my mood' type. He could either scoff at it or throw a party because his favorite driver just won.

And yeah. Anyways. I didn't say this last review either, but please keep writing this is really interesting and I have yet to read a story that involves the fifty states.
GingerSnapDragons chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
North Carolina... xD Oh lord. I always imagined that NC would be a pretty chill dude that enjoys nature (So many state parks... Blue Ridge Parkway, various amounts of species, yadda yadda). But I have a feeling he'd change his mood a lot, cause he has the mountains in the west, coast on the east so the personalities go from hermitty to out going. And pretty damn proud that he was the first in flight. And that the Carolinas made Pepsi. I think Roanoke, the lost colony, would kind of be like a lost love to him. And he has a lot of festivals, like Ren Fairs, Dogwood Festivals, individual towns have fairs, and Outerbanks stuff in the islands. Nicholas Sparks is a grudging win. Like how Beiber is to Canada. And he'd be pretty good friends with Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky (The Virginias more than Tenn and Ken, because Kentucky is nothing but a jockey and Tenn is a rockstar wannabe [Nashville is where every good country star starts]). Sometimes Georgia and South Carolina, but SC is pretty annoying sometimes. OH AND THE BILTMORE. Largest house in America. And Andy Griffith. We love Andy Griffith.

And I rambled. Apologies. I hope you can use this or whatever.
kolaru chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Wow... New Hampshire... didnt know we were such sl*ts...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
georgia also has the most haunted city in the USA savvanah and the 2nd biggest saint patrick's day parade and the largest aquarium in the world in atlanta
hendie chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
This is a pretty cool story. Alot of state stories can get really confusing, but you have done very well in presenting this one in a way that makes sense and is easy and fun to read. Good work! I do have one issue though, you took Alabama too far. I know you aren't trying to be offensive, but as a loyal Alabamian I found myself pretty offended. It would be one thing if the state had a reputation for being like that, but it doesn't. I suggest building off of the Bear Bryant worshipping, NASCAR following, gun-toting, rocket launching stereotypes. Alabama is even part of the bible belt and the girls are some of the least easy I know. Sorry for rambling, but I just thought to warn you to be a little more careful with your characters. Even though the parts with Alabama was a little painful for me to read, I did very much enjoy the rest of the story and am eagerly awaiting updates.