Reviews for Love is confusing
KamiQueen chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I love it! I love your story! Please update! I know it have been a reeeeaaaallllll long time since you uploaded this story but please! I love it! PLEASEEEEE!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Aww I feel kinda bad for Kendall :( I mean, when I saw Kendall was about to crash Carlos' date, I knew he wanted to know everything about Randy so he could protect him. I mean, it actually is different because guys are more dangerous than most girls, mostly boys are heartbreakers. I agree with Kendall, it's different than a girl because boys are stronger and can do more damage. But, then again, does Kendall have a...thing for Carlitos?

And poor Carlos, his date was ruined! Well, dinner at least. He still has the movie!

Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I've just read this whole story and I love it! It's fantastic, so funny in parts! I really love James' reactions to Carlos coming out! Hope you find inspiration for more soon.
Hariken Hero chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Kendall is so frustrating! I was glad and cheering for Jo when she lashed at Kendall. Kendall has a lot of explaining to do to everyone...and judging by this, is this going to be a Kenlos? :O cos I love Kenlos and they're my OTP but Kendall is such a bastard in this one that he doesn't deserve Carlos! D:

On a another note, I love James&Logan's support for Carlos! And James' teasing has been reduced- phew! :)

I love the restaurant scene- pure entertainment with Luigi on Carlos' side and even suggesting to ban Kendall out. Poor Randy and Carlos-their first date got ruined! I hope the movie will make up for them!
Hariken Hero chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
JAMES! You! XD I can just imagine Carlos sighing and shaking his head at James' idiocy haha

This chapter really has the best and funniest situation so far! I literally laughed when Katie speculated that all four boys were gay and was glad that when one of them is. That is so epic!

And Logan's acting weird. And Kendall snapping was uncalled for.
Hariken Hero chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Issit Kendall and Jo?

Wow Randy really is a nice guy! I hope Carlos no longer experiments cos 'experimenting' seems mean :( Carlos and Randy should become boyfriends! Maybe not until Kendall has anything to say abt it since he seems to be keeping hidden feelings for Carlos!

But I'm glad Carlos decided to come out to his family! And the part at Randy's apartment with Randy comforting Carlos and them kissing is just so sweet and adorable!
Hariken Hero chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I bet Carlos chanced upon Randy again at the end!

Sigh..Carlos almost came out to his friends. Guess he's still confused. Woah the Jennifers asking him out was uncalled for..too late for them, just when Carlos is about to fully realize his homosexuality! :D It's cool how Carlos' life turned upside down after Randy came along. :) Maybe Randy is a blessing in disguise!
Hariken Hero chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Carlos really has the tendency to get injured and worrying people D: Woah, isn't Kendall's reaction a little too extreme? He must've cared deeply for Carlos, more than James&Logan. Maybe...carlos holds a very special place in Kenny's heart :D

I guess the situation after Carlos supposedly tripped over a towel didn't happen, huh? Wow he kissed Randy back! Does this mean..Carlos is slowly realizing he's gay?
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
OMG this is so hysterically hilarious and I'm loving it do far! Srsly Carlos! A loofah? XD OMG poor James, having to incur the paranoia of Carlos! And Logan's trying to remedy it while Kendall just enjoys it from afar! Haha. And Randy seems like a nice guy :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
KENDORK!
Hikari no Kasai chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Your writig is truly tantalizing. I'm sooooo hooked right now. Like, seriously, I will consider spamming you with support messages if it'll help inspire you. Just saying. D
Kenloslove chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
That's pure jeulosy let Kendall ans Carlos be together. LET KENDALL AND CARLOS BE TOGETHER. LET KENLOS BE REAL IN THIS STORY!

By the way nice chapter
Velandrae chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Amazing chapter! Its really cool how everyone was accepting of Carlos. I always feel acceptance should be a given, not just tolerance. I mean, really, merely tolerating someone's sexual orientation is just dumb. Someone being gay does not affect you in any way. I'll do me & you do you. That way we're both happy. It's really funny how Mrs Knight & Katie already knew.

I'm kind of hoping for Kenlos. I'm cool w/ all the pairings cause all the guys are adorable & so sexy. Logan is acting a little strange, but I don't necessarily think that means he's interested. James is hilarious & is having too much fun w/ Carlos thinking he's hot. I don't see it being him that ends up w/ Carlos though. Not that, that would be bad, but I'm not getting that.

Kendall on the other hand seems like he could be suppressing some deep emotion so I think it's him that has a thing for Carlos. Kenlos is always so amazing to me, only topped by Cargan.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hikari no Kasai chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Oh dear lord, James you are a riot! D

Hmmm, what WAS Kendall thinking about. :)

Logan is still acting weird. :P
WolvesareEmo2 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Finally you upload darn you for keeping me in supense. James is hilarious :) I hope you keep Randy. I like gay OC for Calos. Update soon. Pretty please.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »