Reviews for The Words Left Unsaid
Countrylover99 chapter 1 . 5/3
Thank you! Finally found someone who wrote about Cora and Uncas! They were the original couple. I was so disappointed to see them apart in the 1992 movie. But honestly, when I was young I always thought that the blonde girl who jumped from the cliff was named Cora. Funny thing is actually that the film is a remake of a much older black and white film about Mohicans. And the whole suicide scene is taken from that. Duncan and Hawkeye are both in love with brown haired, older sister named Alice. And Uncas falls in love with blonde younger sister named Cora. Cora commits suicide after Uncas is killed by Magua. Just like in the newer remake. Almost everything is the copy of the old film...they just named the dark haired older sister Cora and the younger one Alice. Which I sort of dislike because I still can't get used to Alice and Uncas...it's Cora and Uncas! Anyway, I'm done venting...lol awesome story. I loved it.
Sunsetlove chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved it! U write very well. I wish there were more Uncas/Cora fanfics. I keep on insisting on their love (as in the book). Also, in the book, Cora had much more depth than Alice. She was smart and independent, qualities that, in my opinion, are more suitable for a leading heroine. Anyway, I encourage you to keep writing :)
m.m.press chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was actually very beautifully written. Wish there were more Uncas/Cora stories from you.
Netag Silverstar chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I don't which book that line is from but I am so happy that you wrote this fanfic! I loved the graphic novel and when I started looking for LOTM fanfiction I almost destroyed my laptop in horror at the discovery that people where using the 1992 film instead of the book, it's not like in POTO where they are in sync, but like they dishonor the author every time they write.

I hope I don't offend you but I really needed to rant about the lack of fanfiction for the book and I am so happy that you wrote such a beautiful piece for the book, thank you so much and have a happy new year.
DearestAmy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I read the novel when I was pretty young, one of the retelling editions. Then Ive almost forgotten it,

since I saw the movie. After seeing the movie i found an "original" edition of the book and I was

absolutely captivated by it. And I am also captivated by your story. I think, I will print out a copy

and put into the book. Coras unsaid words are very fitting and believable, I can imagine her feelings for Uncas. You have done a great job. Thank you !