Reviews for The Words Left Unsaid
Sunsetlove chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved it! U write very well. I wish there were more Uncas/Cora fanfics. I keep on insisting on their love (as in the book). Also, in the book, Cora had much more depth than Alice. She was smart and independent, qualities that, in my opinion, are more suitable for a leading heroine. Anyway, I encourage you to keep writing :)
MM1998 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was actually very beautifully written. Wish there were more Uncas/Cora stories from you.
Netag Silverstar chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I don't which book that line is from but I am so happy that you wrote this fanfic! I loved the graphic novel and when I started looking for LOTM fanfiction I almost destroyed my laptop in horror at the discovery that people where using the 1992 film instead of the book, it's not like in POTO where they are in sync, but like they dishonor the author every time they write.

I hope I don't offend you but I really needed to rant about the lack of fanfiction for the book and I am so happy that you wrote such a beautiful piece for the book, thank you so much and have a happy new year.
DearestAmy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I read the novel when I was pretty young, one of the retelling editions. Then Ive almost forgotten it,

since I saw the movie. After seeing the movie i found an "original" edition of the book and I was

absolutely captivated by it. And I am also captivated by your story. I think, I will print out a copy

and put into the book. Coras unsaid words are very fitting and believable, I can imagine her feelings for Uncas. You have done a great job. Thank you !