Reviews for Down is Now Up
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love it!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah I guessed the coma thing about halfway through the story, yay me!

A nice little fic about Gibbs and DiNozzos friendship, I always thought that Gibb's team were all his surrogate children
Twin A 07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Omg... I loved this! I was totally confused at first as to what was going on, but by the time Tony was making his first way down the stairs it started to make sense. Though I wonder why he was in the coma :P Awesome story! Definitely one for the Favorites!
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Just read the H5-0 one and i gotta say that I liked this one too. Great story. Huge fan of NCIS Hawaii 5-0.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Nice story
mstictac chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I just found this story. I loved it. What a great idea for a story.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Yes, it makes sense and it was very good. I knew it was a coma from the beginning, a great story and now I will read it's companion.
karlii chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really liked this story... :-)

I can't wait to see your treatise on "Restless"!
wscaster chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved it, you had me hooked from the first line! I would love to see more of this story, what happened to Tony to land him there and what happens next :0)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved it!
senselesswords chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very clever fic! I loved how you started giving us hints about what was going on: the alarm beeping, the non existent coffee table or cellphone, the never ending stairs. Brilliant one shot :)
forgetyouinsiberia chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I actually really liked this story, and its quite cute. I love Tony and Gibbs stories, and this one was sweet.
Irene14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very well written! It was an excellent example of someone's jumbled thoughts after being injured, how everything does not flow together correctly. I like how it changed a little each time (esp coffee table not there), but the constant beep beep of monitors continues to annoy him.

Thanks for sharing! More chapters please?
Emmy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love it. I started to figure out what was happening about halfway through the fic, after he is on the couch again and not sure how he got there. On his way down the stairs again, it clicked Thanks for the interesting take on Tony and his endless string of comas.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really liked this and only wish it was longer. More forthcoming?

Thanks.