Reviews for Down is Now Up
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 1/13
Cool story.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I have to admit, I probably would have been just as lost as everyone else reading this had I not read the Hawaii Five-0 one first. Well done! It seemed very realistic.
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love it!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah I guessed the coma thing about halfway through the story, yay me!

A nice little fic about Gibbs and DiNozzos friendship, I always thought that Gibb's team were all his surrogate children
Twin A 07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Omg... I loved this! I was totally confused at first as to what was going on, but by the time Tony was making his first way down the stairs it started to make sense. Though I wonder why he was in the coma :P Awesome story! Definitely one for the Favorites!
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Just read the H5-0 one and i gotta say that I liked this one too. Great story. Huge fan of NCIS Hawaii 5-0.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Nice story
mstictac chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I just found this story. I loved it. What a great idea for a story.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Yes, it makes sense and it was very good. I knew it was a coma from the beginning, a great story and now I will read it's companion.
karlii chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really liked this story... :-)

I can't wait to see your treatise on "Restless"!
wscaster chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved it, you had me hooked from the first line! I would love to see more of this story, what happened to Tony to land him there and what happens next :0)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved it!
senselesswords chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very clever fic! I loved how you started giving us hints about what was going on: the alarm beeping, the non existent coffee table or cellphone, the never ending stairs. Brilliant one shot :)
redhandedwickedlittlemachine chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I actually really liked this story, and its quite cute. I love Tony and Gibbs stories, and this one was sweet.
Irene14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very well written! It was an excellent example of someone's jumbled thoughts after being injured, how everything does not flow together correctly. I like how it changed a little each time (esp coffee table not there), but the constant beep beep of monitors continues to annoy him.

Thanks for sharing! More chapters please?