Reviews for Streetlights
PluTo chapter 6 . 4/28
I love how real everything feels in this story (and especially this chapter). Awesome!

lmao this is 4 years later
cBotan chapter 39 . 4/4
Im fucking bawling my eyes out at 2am with my mom watching the 100 beside me asking if I'm crying. Fuck I'm so glad I read this all in only a day.
FanofTrueLove chapter 39 . 4/3
Everything about this was just incredible! I reread this twice already because of how well done it was and have gotten several of my friends to read it too! Everything felt natural and so heartful that I actually felt myself tearing up or getting excited at each small twist or bump in the road. This is one I am going to treasure and come back to.

Feel proud of what you've done here because this was far greater than I could have ever anticipated. Good job!
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 39 . 3/14
Really amazing epilogue - well wrapped up... Excellent way of highlighting each characters. You know how to make your readers feel pain but also fluff them up after a really heavy chapter. I loved that only Jade and Tori's perspectives were highlighted and the focal point of this story are these two and nothing else mattered. It felt like I was watching them silently and I see their love blossoming. I wouldn't have altered anything in this story. Length of it was spot on. It wasn't too long nor was it too short for me, it was just the perfect length. I really did enjoy this and I am sad that it had to end but I am so grateful for your dedication to finish and write this beautiful story until the end. Thank you!
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 38 . 3/14
This was gold and I will forever treasure the fact that I've read a really great story completely ad free and at no cost. This was the best thing ever! I enjoyed every chapter of it and the emotional rollercoaster I had been through reading this the first time and second time.

Damn, if only all fanfics are written as good as this. Life would be a bit wonderful! LOL
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 37 . 3/14
Omg.. Reading the entire chapter made me cry all over again. I really loved this story, more than any Jori fanfic so far, the concept is very original and their struggles are very realistic.

Ugghh.. I love how Tori reasoned with Jade, its because of fanfics like this that I really feel much more for Jori. Damn, I love being gay lol..
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 36 . 3/14
I am sad to see that this is nearing the end again, I love this story and I'll always will.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 35 . 3/13
Angsty is always a welcome update. lol Really good work on this one though, you come up with a very realistic approach on relationships. When I first dated my gf, insecurities over making the same mistakes her ex did always haunt me. You always needed to be extra careful on how you talk and approach topics to avoid unnecessary fights.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 34 . 3/13
Finally, the song that inspired the title!

I still dont get the title how has it inspired the title. Its titled the streetlights? I'm so dumb.. Enlighten me? I have always been curious.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 33 . 3/13
I see, so there really wasn't any major time jump. Love that this chapter was all fluff.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 32 . 3/13
Yeah, I mean if you have a gf as fragile as Jade, its hard to draw the line.

A timejump huh..
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 31 . 3/13
Welp, let me tell you that I'm really happy that I didn't have to wait for 6 months to actually read all these chapters ahahaha.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 30 . 3/13
I cant blame you, this chapter did hurt a lot. You can't always have supportive parents, mine was a bit hesitant at first but my mother was able to deal with it since this is what makes me happy.

Uuuggh... Really great chapter indeed! Another streetlight reference on this chapter. It feels like all the heavily emotional chapters have indications of streetlights.

This really feels like reading a piece of Nicholas Sparks' novel, even better actually! I love you and your writing style.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 29 . 3/13
I behaved actually, I didn't have my hands on my pants this time. LOL. My fave chapter obviously... Nice added song reference.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 28 . 3/13