Reviews for Streetlights
Hardhat126 chapter 39 . 5/8
Just read this through for the third time, what a wonderful story. You are an incredible writer. Thank you for this. I know it's been 5 years, but maybe a one shot sequel of this story after they're married with children.
I cried ;w;

I wasn't even there to see this finish all those years ago, or even to see this epilogue get posted fewer years ago, but tjis got to me! You literally have the greatest prose i have ever read, it's so evocative, and funny, and *real*! Thank you for writing this, for concluding a wild rollercoaster of emotions and love and angst, and thank you for following it up with this, which allowed me to feel the weight of 6 years in a matter of minutes. Because that's the magic of stories, and you are a powerful wizard indeed~
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 1 . 1/19
I am re-reading this for the nth time
Empreintes Fauves chapter 13 . 1/6
Frankly, i truly think that what Jade feel for Tori could just be a transfer for the used to feel for Beck. That happen a lot when people are in their lowest. That why you never start a romantic relationship before the person is completely heal.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 11 . 1/6
I not really surprising for Jade to open up to Tori quicker than with Back. For once, Beck work on her trust issues with her during years, so she trust easier now because he prooved himself to her. Second, She had a different relationship and feelings for him than with Tori. Friendship and love are not the same intensity and therefore, not the same cautious. And thirdly, she was VERY vulnerable. You say much more intimate and deep things when you are vulnerable.

The way Tori saw things is funny. I mean its typical teenagers thoughts. Because Beck fought for Jade. During almost three years. And for teenagers or even adults, its not a little. Thre years is a very long time to wait and try. He has a point to wanted more from her and i can't fault him to being hurt by her difficulties. But, he should have look at what she already showed instead of what she still didn't uncovered. But, i also think that if its still as difficult three years after, its kinda a good reason to wanted to take a step back. But i understand why its so difficult for him as much as Tori and Jade to understand it. Its kinda a mature reason actually, and even adult who feels less intensely that teenagers can be confuse about it. So with all the deep feeling, must be really difficult to understand and see it.
Dat Bitch chapter 10 . 12/14/2021
I FUCKING LUV DIS
Oust chapter 39 . 10/19/2021
Wow!
buddyboo0803 chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
I know this story is old, but I love it. It's probably the best fanfiction I've ever read.
dude chapter 2 . 9/3/2021
ch1: okay i’m intriguied
ch2: liking it so far !
Nay Costa chapter 39 . 7/7/2021
Amei
PluTo chapter 6 . 4/28/2021
I love how real everything feels in this story (and especially this chapter). Awesome!

lmao this is 4 years later
cBotan chapter 39 . 4/4/2021
Im fucking bawling my eyes out at 2am with my mom watching the 100 beside me asking if I'm crying. Fuck I'm so glad I read this all in only a day.
FanofTrueLove chapter 39 . 4/3/2021
Everything about this was just incredible! I reread this twice already because of how well done it was and have gotten several of my friends to read it too! Everything felt natural and so heartful that I actually felt myself tearing up or getting excited at each small twist or bump in the road. This is one I am going to treasure and come back to.

Feel proud of what you've done here because this was far greater than I could have ever anticipated. Good job!
1,972 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »