Reviews for Streetlights
The red bird chapter 39 . 5/26/2019
This is just so beautiful, I'm crying... I'M FUCKING CRYING I CAN'T HANDLE IT 333
Aj chapter 39 . 5/20/2019
I’m crying! Such a good ending after so long
Darksould996 chapter 39 . 5/10/2019
You should really consider making a sequel to this story, set either in the 6 years before Jade's marriage proposal to Tori, or after that, there's so much more you can invent like jealousy stories or more interactions between Tori and Jade with their respective parents, the arrange of the marriage, the actual marriage, more dates and stuff like that, this Fanfiction is by far the most realistic
Jori story I have ever read, it also respects the characters' personalities (Tori and Jade the most but also others like Beck, Trina etc) very well to the point that I can really picture them behaving the way they do in this fic. I also loved how you made Tori a virgin and inexperienced at the start and also very nervous but excited during her first time, it is like that I always pictured her, she is such a nice girl in the show, in fact I don't quite like the fics where she is too "experienced" in that regard, it doesn't fit her character in my opinio, but you respected her character very well instead, good job. I know it has been a long time but since you updated the story again after 6 years I can still have hope that you might do a sequel story or a couple of new chapters at least one day... Right? Anyway amazing story, entertaining without being too dramatic or over the top and unrealistic, sexy but without being vulgar (I don't like the fics that made girls in love use sex toys during sex), and also really touching. Very impressive.
Aftermath Man chapter 39 . 4/12/2019
Finally read this after having in my favorites for a few years, and I must say I was not disappointed. Definitely one of the best Jori stories I have read yet. Thank you.
TreySpooky chapter 25 . 2/22/2019
Loved it really enjoying your fanfic.
Malexis7 chapter 39 . 2/12/2019
You’re a really great writer! I loved this Jori fic, thank you for being able to write such an incredible fic. I have a question though, why is it that Chapters 38 and 39 are null? Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2019
Good
Al Sa-Her chapter 39 . 1/13/2019
I loved the whole story.. it was beautiful, srly. I felt so happy with the ending and I was almost crying. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for publishing it!
Dann chapter 39 . 12/18/2018
This was SO beautiful, the best Jori fic I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! You are an amazing writer!
Dav7788 chapter 39 . 11/5/2018
I'm not even sure how I stubbled across this story, but I'm glad I did. This is such a great story thank you for writing it. When I was a kid my sister had a book with different stories and my favorite story was that of the sun and the moon. Idk why since i'm pretty much the least romantic person I know, but that story has stuck with me all these years. So I was really happy to see that you wrote that into your story. I really enjoyed how you managed to make Jade and Tori you're own while not completely changing them from the way they were on the show.
TheWolfNamed chapter 39 . 8/30/2018
This story has ruined me with its perfection. I keep trying to find more fics to live up to it and none can compare. This was an amazing tale start to finish. I hope you keep writing, you have such a gift
omgts chapter 2 . 8/14/2018
...thanks
Detective-NaLu chapter 39 . 7/13/2018
I LOVE THIS STORY. No matter how many times I read it, it always makes me happy sad or well just very emotional. That's the reason I like it, it's very well written for a fanfic it's story catches the reader and draws them in its just amazing .
babymorris chapter 39 . 6/30/2018
Wow! Such a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. This made me think about the space which is my love life. I'm ever grateful for your intelligent mind and creative writing skills. I can see you put a lot of emotions here. I for one got a whiplash of emotions and it's telling that I'm really loving what I'm reading.
willrocket08 chapter 39 . 6/26/2018
i love coming back to this every so often. its always as good if not better than the last time i read it.
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »