Reviews for Streetlights
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 39 . 3/14/2021
Really amazing epilogue - well wrapped up... Excellent way of highlighting each characters. You know how to make your readers feel pain but also fluff them up after a really heavy chapter. I loved that only Jade and Tori's perspectives were highlighted and the focal point of this story are these two and nothing else mattered. It felt like I was watching them silently and I see their love blossoming. I wouldn't have altered anything in this story. Length of it was spot on. It wasn't too long nor was it too short for me, it was just the perfect length. I really did enjoy this and I am sad that it had to end but I am so grateful for your dedication to finish and write this beautiful story until the end. Thank you!
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 38 . 3/14/2021
This was gold and I will forever treasure the fact that I've read a really great story completely ad free and at no cost. This was the best thing ever! I enjoyed every chapter of it and the emotional rollercoaster I had been through reading this the first time and second time.

Damn, if only all fanfics are written as good as this. Life would be a bit wonderful! LOL
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 37 . 3/14/2021
Omg.. Reading the entire chapter made me cry all over again. I really loved this story, more than any Jori fanfic so far, the concept is very original and their struggles are very realistic.

Ugghh.. I love how Tori reasoned with Jade, its because of fanfics like this that I really feel much more for Jori. Damn, I love being gay lol..
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 36 . 3/14/2021
I am sad to see that this is nearing the end again, I love this story and I'll always will.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 35 . 3/13/2021
Angsty is always a welcome update. lol Really good work on this one though, you come up with a very realistic approach on relationships. When I first dated my gf, insecurities over making the same mistakes her ex did always haunt me. You always needed to be extra careful on how you talk and approach topics to avoid unnecessary fights.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 34 . 3/13/2021
Finally, the song that inspired the title!

I still dont get the title how has it inspired the title. Its titled the streetlights? I'm so dumb.. Enlighten me? I have always been curious.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 33 . 3/13/2021
I see, so there really wasn't any major time jump. Love that this chapter was all fluff.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 32 . 3/13/2021
Yeah, I mean if you have a gf as fragile as Jade, its hard to draw the line.

A timejump huh..
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 31 . 3/13/2021
Welp, let me tell you that I'm really happy that I didn't have to wait for 6 months to actually read all these chapters ahahaha.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 30 . 3/13/2021
I cant blame you, this chapter did hurt a lot. You can't always have supportive parents, mine was a bit hesitant at first but my mother was able to deal with it since this is what makes me happy.

Uuuggh... Really great chapter indeed! Another streetlight reference on this chapter. It feels like all the heavily emotional chapters have indications of streetlights.

This really feels like reading a piece of Nicholas Sparks' novel, even better actually! I love you and your writing style.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 29 . 3/13/2021
I behaved actually, I didn't have my hands on my pants this time. LOL. My fave chapter obviously... Nice added song reference.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 28 . 3/13/2021
Ohh yes! This is what I've been waiting for. Ahahha
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 27 . 3/13/2021
Despite the fact that I have read this twice, when Jade was describing how she felt about Beck and how she imagined her future with him, my heart still felt like it skipped a beat. This is how I know I loved this story and will forever be one of my fave Jori fanfictions.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 26 . 3/13/2021
Its gettin hot in here so take off all your clothes and mastur.. Oh right! Excited for the smut.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 25 . 3/13/2021
It was hard to miss... Even the mother is a secret Jori shipper ahahaha
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »