Reviews for Streetlights
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 24 . 3/13/2021
Great chapter. At least I can feel that Jade is definitely slowly moving on. Awww... Love it!
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 23 . 3/13/2021
Awww I never was a firm believer of ex being friends really primarily because they never really want to talk to me ahahaha..
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 22 . 3/13/2021
I agree Trina is indeed underrated but she can be really obnoxious though like Jade, but ya know I love her anyways...

I can now sense that this is the beginning of an impending smut. Flirtations are always indications. Lol
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 21 . 3/13/2021
Yepp its hard to say you moved on after just 1 month.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 20 . 3/13/2021
Ohh.. Thank god Jade is on the right mind now. But honestly, 1 month is kind of a short time to move on with someone in a 2 year relationship.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 19 . 3/12/2021
Thank god this milestone was short lived. I was breathing painfully slow and numbered while I was reading the entire 2 chapters! Well done though. Love it.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 18 . 3/12/2021
Ohh damn, I really felt Tori's pain in here. This chapter is angsty af. I love it. Idk why I like feeling this way when I read Jori fanfics ahahah
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 17 . 3/12/2021
Ohh god dammit.. I forgot about this part of the story. Yes! Now I fully rememeber why this was my first faved story! This was the reason why I started reading fanfics again this year.. Ahahahaha omg.. I love it! The realization just hit me. I am so forgetful. I love you.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
Isn't it a bit too soon to pop that question TORI? LOL
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 15 . 3/12/2021
True.. The lack of sexuality isn't really an issue. I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. Well, I mean I am reading this on 2021 so basically this is a major time jump from when this fanfic has been written but I'm just tired of also reading stories that dwells on the topic of sexuality. I mean writers can play around another push and pull angle on gxg fictions ya know, like crushing on your close friend's ex gf for example. Still enjoying every bit of this story like its my first time reading it. LOL
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 14 . 3/12/2021
Jesus.. 24 hours is indeed a long time. I wouldnt have survived.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 13 . 3/12/2021
Yes indeed.. you're Jade West first. I'm happy that she's not entirely a broken piece of a wallowing ex gf here ahaha that at least she understand that she's better than this and actuallydoes something about it.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 12 . 3/12/2021
tell me what you would like to see rain from the sky!

Slices of pizza.. I can surely eat some now.

Love the chapter. At least Tori was brave enough to face what they've been feeling, if not, this would have been brushed off and never been opened again.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 11 . 3/12/2021
Its really awkward when you blurted out something you only really planned to tell yourself. Ahaha great job Tori. For the nth time, I love this story. I jist cant get enough of this.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 10 . 3/12/2021
Thank god the hating has taken place. Let step two of Grieving commence.. Ahahha
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »