Reviews for Streetlights
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 9 . 3/12/2021
Ohh.. The two words that makes everything better. Have I told you that I really love the flow of this story? If Tori was Jade's medicine, you're my coffee... You bring me life on a bustling morning.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 8 . 3/12/2021
Oh man.. This brings back the memories of this fanfic. I didnt just love it because of the way its written, I actually really loved this story. I was laughing throughout Trina and Tori's conversation. I really was hoping that we had piece of Jade's perspective on how that peck happened.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 7 . 3/12/2021
Another spectacular chapter! Uggghh... you're so darn good. I love how you really pieced this story together. Really well written and neatly built up. This is just so coherent. Its not written in haste. You took your time. Really well thought out chapter. Slow but reassuring.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 6 . 3/12/2021
You really have the skills of a poet eh. Really great with how you describe these two angels. I have read more than 40 Jori fanfics but you're still my fave writer and this story is just top notch!
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 5 . 3/12/2021
This was an amazing chapter. Literally,makes me feel like this is how love comes to form. I remembered how I got together with my gf. This is exactly how.. I remembered her feeling safe around me and relying heavily on me at some point and I confessed how I felt without really knowing if she really felt the same. Now, I've been with her for about 2 years now and still going strong. I for real knows that this is how love starts.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 4 . 3/12/2021
Truee.. I have read a few slow burn fanfics but this one really is my type of pace as it centralizes these two gorgeous girls' perspective so despite it being slow, I know how they felt towards each other and how their feelings are building up. This pace, I am really okay with.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 3 . 3/12/2021
I've read this in wattpad but I wanted to re-read this here. I honestly dont remember this story very well, but I know that this was one of my fave Jori fanfics. This was very angsty so I loved it and now here I am, rereading it.
WhyDoYouCareFFS chapter 2 . 3/12/2021
She smells like the chilly air outside and coffee - just like I imagine a broken heart smells like. - I never imagined that this is how a broken heart smelled like. I had seen my fair share of broken hearts and it always smelled liked damp air and cigarettes.
XOStayStrongOX chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
I’ll never not read this story when I need a good Jori fix. 4th time I’m reading this through I think lol
solisticio chapter 2 . 2/24/2021
man i want a friend like tori
solisticio chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
I'm back again wondering how is it possible in TV shows/fics where Jade just crashes Tori's place so casually. I wonder if the same can be said for real life ?
a reader chapter 39 . 2/19/2021
Every now and then I come back to this story and reread it. Why? Because it's literally one of the best Jori stories out there!
The pink chapter 10 . 2/9/2021
I like it
Boreoutofmywits chapter 39 . 2/8/2021
This is by far ome of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I love it!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/7/2021
This chapter was so intense... Somehow in the middle of it I stopped breathing and slowly realized that I wasn't.
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »