Reviews for Infatuated with the Devil
LDK chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
It feels almost incomplete, but I really enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks for writing this!
Horaizon chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Omg whyyy? I thought there'll be a kiss at least, I was so sure I almost read that part in my mind xD

But still, it was a beautiful story, it gave me the shivering, its perfect! Such a sweet and calm story about these two dorks is unbelievable. And yeah, Kagami seemed a little OOC sometimes but I loved the story anyway. Imagining my dear Aomine that fragile omg, my love!

Good job!
Iwubsanime chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Awwww this was soo cute! 3 love these two!
kokode chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Are they not getting together, together? They should get together. Get them together

fufufu :3
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
GODDDAMNIT, IT WAS AWESOME! AMAZING! You should write more, seriously. Both your Aomine and Kagami are splendid! I love how you portray them, it's really refreshing to read this, I enjoyed it all along although it's only three chapters. ouo

Anyways, thank you for being born and for this story! :D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
This is the BEST slight!KagaAo story I've ever read! I really like how Kagami always managed to make Aomine fluster and tease him. It's really great! I think I prefer this kind of KagaAo than some other ones. Hehe. ouo
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
So cute!
Mamita chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but here Kagami has made a little bad lol, Kagami but I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Yaoigoddess01 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
That was beautiful! I loved e wry minute of it and so eloquently written! You are very talented! Loved it! Thank for writing it. I am a very naughty person so I would have liked to see it go further but it was awesome none the less!
Yaoigoddess01 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I love their dynamic. I don't think you strayed too far from Kagami's charcter. I'm so excited to see what comes next!
fullmoonlonewolf chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
This cant be the end noooooooo
You should write moorrreeeee
Kodo. Una chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ah, I forgot to also thank you for choosing this paaring, because yeah, there's very few of these two :'( And the reason I'm writing an other review is because I'd like to know if Aomine's fracture is your own or someone else's (e.g. friend) 's experience? Or did hou get the details from some movie, etc.?
To reply, could you please send your answer to MutasakiShiori, because that is my account but I 'm too lazy to log in hehe.
And yeah, why the rating so high? (Or have you changed it in the meantime?) Cuss words?
Koro. Una chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
HOOOLY MOLY this was unbelievable!
I'm not even exaggerating, I have been through tens of pages of knb ff's, but this wins everything.
I just love the way you portrayed their characters and relationship. Truly amazing work done AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE END OF THIS FF!
As much as there were some ooc moments by Kagami, I think it was still acceptable. Trust me when I say that over the half of the ffs here are a lot more ooc. Those characters don't even feel like the real ones, they are just the creation of the author who gave them names as the knb characters. Persnally I hate it when they do that. I mean, what is the point of that?
But enough of my rant. Another round of applause for this miracle that you've created, truly beautiful, breathtaking, mesmerizing, exciting, awesome and enjoyable. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
Oh, by the way my favorite part was definitely when Aomine felt the pain. Such a true and real depicting of what it can feel like. I was so worried that he really lost his leg that I held my breath. Oh and also your vocabulary and use of words is also outstanding and remarkable. This is really a work of a genius and I believe that this fic needs a lot more attention and reviews, because it deserves it.
Eienflower chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Man was this entertaining to read! :DDDD

Ummm hey, I made a fan art basing on your story xD Would you like to see it? It's not that good since it's only a sketch and I have no time to digitally paint it but I think you should see it too :D
deactivated - TLIH chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This was so cute! I was totally expecting Kagami to say "kiss me". Too much graphic yaoi floating around in my head. Lol.

Wonderful story! I really love the whole set up and idea and hoe you portray Aomine.

Adorable!